Sounds like the DA has nothing on Lynch

VOR

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That report is clearly incorrect.

Marshawn was driving. He was drunk. He hit the woman and left her for dead.

I know because a bunch of people on this board were in the car with him.

Not only that, an ear-witness has come forward asserting that as the SUV sped off, he heard a maniacal laughter from inside the vehicle and a shout of, "THAT'S BEAST MODE IN YO' FACE, BEEEYOTCH!!!"

http://www.buffalonews.com/258/story/366062.html

"No quick resolution" says that the eyewitnesses who claimed he was driving were not credible and unless some new information comes to light, no charges will be filed anytime soon. As for Lynch's lawyer wanting a "precondition" before disclosing information, IMHO that sounds like someone else was driving.

Who would have thunk it....witnesses outside of a bar at 3 AM, likely having imbibed at least one alcoholic beverage, on a dark corner of Delaware and Chippewa, looking at a tinted-window SUV making a left hand turn onto Delaware, could not credibly identify the driver??? I'm shocked...shocked, I say....

The ONLY ones who know the driver's identity, and can testify to it (ie not hearsay) are the individuals who were in the vehicle (unless one or more was passed out drunk). If they all shut their mouths, there is NO case.

"No quick resolution" says that the eyewitnesses who claimed he was driving were not credible and unless some new information comes to light, no charges will be filed anytime soon. As for Lynch's lawyer wanting a "precondition" before disclosing information, IMHO that sounds like someone else was driving.

oh they just happened to say it was Lynch....and he just happened to have damage on his car....and he wont come in and talk to police....whatta buncha kookie nutty coincidences.

Who would have thunk it....witnesses outside of a bar at 3 AM, likely having imbibed at least one alcoholic beverage, on a dark corner of Delaware and Chippewa, looking at a tinted-window SUV making a left hand turn onto Delaware, could not credibly identify the driver??? I'm shocked...shocked, I say....

The ONLY ones who know the driver's identity, and can testify to it (ie not hearsay) are the individuals who were in the vehicle (unless one or more was passed out drunk). If they all shut their mouths, there is NO case.

Yeah no case....but they are all pieces of garbage then.Call it a victory for slime.

Yeah no case....but they are all pieces of garbage then.Call it a victory for slime.

Call it what you will. I'm only commenting on the legal proceedings. I will withhold my own personal judgement until I know all the facts (which may be never).

What is the lesson our role model Matshawn has taught all the little Bills fans? Never talk to the popo, and if you hit a B word while driving home drunk, just keep going cause nobody can prove sh-t. I learned my lesson, thanks Marshawn!

What is the lesson our role model Matshawn has taught all the little Bills fans? Never talk to the popo, and if you hit a B word while driving home drunk, just keep going cause nobody can prove sh-t. I learned my lesson, thanks Marshawn!

lol..but in a sad way

I didn't see that in the article. Where does that come from?

No he is a kid who made a mistake. We don't know if he was driving but it was his car. We don't how drunk the pedestrian was ,but the ambulance guys do. The woman was not in the crosswalk when she was hit has anyone mentioned that. He got lucky will he learn from it?

Let the healing begin.

That won't happen until Lynch chirps.

He's a public figure.

If proven to be the cause of the hit - he's not going to be suspended by the NFL. He has civil and and some criminal liability.

But so far, one can certainly label him fairly or not as an idiot or an unfeeling jerk. I reject the "youth" angle. Big $ buys big advice - among such advice is being contrite when you live a public life.

After a few days, talk to the press, eh? Every day he's mum - the deeper the digging by the press. That's how they get their paychecks...

Not only that, an ear-witness has come forward asserting that as the SUV sped off, he heard a maniacal laughter from inside the vehicle and a shout of, "THAT'S BEAST MODE IN YO' FACE, BEEEYOTCH!!!"

........That's Beast Mode In Effect

I didn't see that in the article. Where does that come from?

That was my own addition. If the DA had credible eyewitnesses that are saying Marshawn was driving, taken with the fact that it was his car, he'd have been arrested by now and there wouldn't be "no quick resolution" to the case.

That won't happen until Lynch chirps.

He's a public figure. He's a public figure because a large bunch of folks...be it game attendance, cable/satellite costs, voluntary or mostly involuntary taxation...ultimately the vicarious draw that is the bedrock of sport, says so.

If proven to be the cause of the hit - he's not going to be suspended by the NFL. He has civil and and some criminal liability.

But so far, one can certainly label him as an idiot or an unfeeling jerk. I reject the "youth" angle". Big $ buys big advice - among such advice is being contrite when you live a public life.

After a few days, talk to the press, eh? Every day he's mum - the deeper the digging by the press. That's how they get their paychecks...

He should have talked at the beginning of the whole thing. Clamming up is the same thing the Ramsey's did and it immediately made them suspects.

That report is clearly incorrect.

Marshawn was driving. He was drunk. He hit the woman and left her for dead.

I know because a bunch of people on this board were in the car with him.

I beg to differ.

George Seifert told me that Lynch was drunk but called Berman's cabbie for a ride home

Relax we don't even know how drunk the jaywalking B word was! She wasn't in the crosswalk when struck. Plus you have a kid who got scared Lynch or not. Lessens learned 1) Have a designated driver you can count on or take a freakin limo.2) Have an attorney always on retainer3) never ever talk to the cops without your counsel