• No

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shouldn't the poll be :

Should he get suspended not will he get suspended

If you are try to get a read on the fans perception of him ?

I'll give you my perception , he's a turd .

And if you take a poll that says he isn't , a result that bizarre will only be possible on a Bills forum.

Everyone that I have talked to is pissed off that this idiot has yet to be arrested.

And most of those people watch the games on sunday.

But they aren't over the top grovelers.

That's the difference.

These are people that have functioning brains , where football doesn't override law and order and human decency.

Dude, I don't know what forum you generally contribute too, or what team you cheer for, but you need to tone down the higher than thou rhetoric. First of all, I don't think anyone here or anywhere else is condoning what ML did. Leaving the scene of an accident where a person was injured is a serious issue. However, in the State of New York, it is a Misdemeanor. The police and the DA decide if and when a person is going to be arrested for an offense. Perhaps you are unaware of how the criminal justice process actually works, or you are just blinded by your obvious rage on the issue.

No one here can answer for BPD or the DA's office. They will make the call that they need to make, but if they are going to do anything they have to have their ducks in a row. The fact is, regardless of what you think about the player personally, objectively, he is NOT going to get jail time. At most, for a guilty plea on a misdemeanor of this nature he is likely to get a term of probation and an order to pay restitution for her medical costs. There could be a civil action later, but that will be up to the woman he allegedly hit.

Now, as to the suspension from the NFL, it is, again, like it or not, unlikely that he will receive a suspension. Lance Briggs was apparently involved in a similar type of incident last year and that was his first offense. The league gave him a 0 game suspension; i.e. they did nothing.

And as I responded to your post on the other page, lets try that motto judge not lest ye be judged. I think that all of us have done very stupid things in our life that we would love to take back, and I'm sure the Lynch feels the same way about this incident, so please, keep that high and mighty rhetoric to yourself. It's annoying and, frankly, no one wants to hear it. Not to mention, every team has a player that seemingly gets caught up in a stupid illegallity every year. It's not good, but I think fans should try and stick to criticizing their own problems before going out and attacking others. Particularly the other team's fans on a message board.

Shouldn't the poll be :

And if you take a poll that says he isn't , a result that bizarre will only be possible on a Bills forum.

Everyone that I have talked to is pissed off that this idiot has yet to be arrested.

That's the difference.

These are people that have functioning brains , where football doesn't override law and order and human decency.

Interestingly... everyone that I've talked to is glad he's not been arrested and think this lady shouldn't have been walking around at 3am when drunks are driving around.

And all of those people watch football on Sunday.

I wouldn't call them grovelers either; but I would call them football fans.

So, what's the difference? The definition of a functioning brain obviously differs depending upon whom you're talking to.

And as far as I can perceive, you're the one being a turd.

Shouldn't the poll be :

That's the difference.

This Lynch thing has been buggin' the shiiit out of me lately, and I've been trying to understand why it bugs me so much.

First...yes...I'm glad the person who was hit is okay. Everyone happy about that I mentioned that? Good. God forbid anyone thinks I'm a douchebag for supporting someone who left someone else for !@#$ing dead.

At first, I thought "I hope this isn't true, because I really like this guy." What I mean is, as a guy, I really like him. The enthusiasm, the lightheartedness, the momma. Dig it. AND...as a football player, I completely dig him, and I'm enthused the offense has some stuff built around him because I think he's a !@#$ing monster. Granted, maybe I just like his play on the field after suffering through McGahee's apathy, but I don't care. I dig him. I don't want to see him fail.

Then I thought, "I hope this isn't true because we just hobbled through a season of injury, have reason to be optimistic for the upcoming health of the team, and now we have to be reminded that injury isn't the only thing that can !@#$ with a team's performance."

But then I read this post, and a lot of posts like it, and I realize what bugs me the most: regardless of how this turns out, for better or even worse, the online Bills fan will FOREVER rake this dude over the coals through the sheer strength of their own self-important egomanical assumptions for as long as another online fan will mention his name. We're still mentioning Marangi! Do you have any idea how long the online fan is going to have to listen to these self-righteous muther-!@#$ers lord over anyone who even mentions Lynch?

"Yes, he had a 2500 yard season, but he LEFT A PERSON FOR DEAD!!!! HAVE YOU NO MORALS????"

Light up, muther!@#$ers. Judge not...

I voted yes. I'm hoping he won't get more than 2 games, but Goodell doesn't seem to hand out very many of those. He's real quick with the 4 game suspensions. As for the other issue, I'm somewhere in between rick and ax's opinion. IF it was Marshawn, I'm not gonna sit here and say he's a terrible human being, but I'm not gonna sit here and say it's no big deal either. I just hate that young players are dumb enough to let this happen. You've got a ton of $, just take a damn cab, or rent a fricking limo or something!

Hopefully this is over soon. Even if a suspension gets handed out, I'd rather find out sooner, so it's done with.

This Lynch thing has been buggin' the shiiit out of me lately, and I've been trying to understand why it bugs me so much.

First...yes...I'm glad the person who was hit is okay. Everyone happy about that I mentioned that? Good. God forbid anyone thinks I'm a douchebag for supporting someone who left someone else for !@#$ing dead.

At first, I thought "I hope this isn't true, because I really like this guy." What I mean is, as a guy, I really like him. The enthusiasm, the lightheartedness, the momma. Dig it. AND...as a football player, I completely dig him, and I'm enthused the offense has some stuff built around him because I think he's a !@#$ing monster. Granted, maybe I just like his play on the field after suffering through McGahee's apathy, but I don't care. I dig him. I don't want to see him fail.

Then I thought, "I hope this isn't true because we just hobbled through a season of injury, have reason to be optimistic for the upcoming health of the team, and now we have to be reminded that injury isn't the only thing that can !@#$ with a team's performance."

But then I read this post, and a lot of posts like it, and I realize what bugs me the most: regardless of how this turns out, for better or even worse, the online Bills fan will FOREVER rake this dude over the coals through the sheer strength of their own self-important egomanical assumptions for as long as another online fan will mention his name. We're still mentioning Marangi! Do you have any idea how long the online fan is going to have to listen to these self-righteous muther-!@#$ers lord over anyone who even mentions Lynch?

"Yes, he had a 2500 yard season, but he LEFT A PERSON FOR DEAD!!!! HAVE YOU NO MORALS????"

Light up, muther!@#$ers. Judge not...

that's what happens when one does not take responsibiolity for his actions.

If he had done the right thing and stopped the car to help the girl he hit, the issue would already be over and forgotten

Now he has to suffer the consequences of his coverup.

If he had done the right thing and stopped the car to help the girl he hit, the issue would already be over and forgotten

So he was driving?

It would be over and forgotten if he had been arrested on the spot? Yeah...right. I would really like to hear from the 'moral courage' crowd about what they would think if it was their son who f&*ked up and was driving the car. I'm sure you all would be just as vehement in arguing for the immediate imprisonment and termination of career for your own kid.

And the best part is those among the blood thirsty crowd who always fall into hysterics every time a cop shoots a real criminal.

So he was driving?

Yes. Apparently Obie and a few others from here were in the car with him. It's the only way they could possibly know enough that they have no problem casting judgement.

I mean, they wouldn't cough up these online furballs unless they really KNEW, would they? So I guess they were cruising with Marshawn that night.

Yes. Apparently Obie and a few others from here were in the car with him. It's the only way they could possibly know enough that they have no problem casting judgement.

I mean, they wouldn't cough up these online furballs unless they really KNEW, would they? So I guess they were cruising with Marshawn that night.

I find it funny that poeple liek obie and co. who have been claiming Lynch's guilt and demanding he explain/apologize have yet to apologize for grilling/crucifying hardy over what turned out to be a non-issue where nothing really happened.

I find it funny that poeple liek obie and co. who have been claiming Lynch's guilt and demanding he explain/apologize have yet to apologize for grilling/crucifying hardy over what turned out to be a non-issue where nothing really happened.

both incidents were just "misunderstandings" :D

the lady on the pavement was just a mirage