Copy of Marshawn's Police Report

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't said anything about this, but I'm really concerned about it. I'm disappointed that ML hasn't addressed it - it doesn't look good. Maybe he's getting bad advice from his attorney. I just hope he wasn't involved, because he might be the most important player we have. Our chances of success are lower if he's not around. And even if it ends up a four gamer or something like that, then he still has it hanging over him...

I haven't said anything about this, but I'm really concerned about it. I'm disappointed that ML hasn't addressed it - it doesn't look good. Maybe he's getting bad advice from his attorney. I just hope he wasn't involved, because he might be the most important player we have. Our chances of success are lower if he's not around. And even if it ends up a four gamer or something like that, then he still has it hanging over him...

Making any public statement would be crazy. Whether or not it was him, he's tied into this thing directly because of the car. No attorney would let him say a word, even if completely innocent.

Making any public statement would be crazy. Whether or not it was him, he's tied into this thing directly because of the car. No attorney would let him say a word, even if completely innocent.

I suspect there will be some revealing news on the matter Wednesday.

If he did it I hope they throw the book at him. You don`t hit someone and leave them lying there. She could have been about to die. Who ever did this is a class A thug in my book. :rolleyes:

I totally agree with you, if he did it suspend his ass for 8 games, the bills might not be as good a team but atleast he would be punished for being a piece of sh$t, and we could in the process see what we have in the rest of our backfield in case another problem arises! I hope i am wrong but my gut feeling is he was driving thats why there has thus far been no response by him and his attorney's, though we will probably never know, as i have a feeling someone else will take the rap for it and they will have a nice amount of cash awaiting them after there release from prison. I love the way the guy runs with heart (though he could use a haircut) but if he is that classless that he drove away from a hit and run, i would lose no sleep if they hacked his ass.

So my first question - could that be pre-existing damage from ML's winter accident, when he hit his neighbor's car?

(If not, it would seem the girl would be much more severely injured.)

Your joking right, a guy that made what a million bucks last year didn't have his vehicle fixed from an accident months ago?

If he did it I hope they throw the book at him. You don`t hit someone and leave them lying there. She could have been about to die. Who ever did this is a class A thug in my book. :rolleyes:

I agree 100%. Damage to the front of the car? She must of been hit hard to inflict damage to a car. Lynch will have one helluva law suit at the very least

I totally agree with you, if he did it suspend his ass for 8 games, the bills might not be as good a team but atleast he would be punished for being a piece of sh$t, and we could in the process see what we have in the rest of our backfield in case another problem arises! I hope i am wrong but my gut feeling is he was driving thats why there has thus far been no response by him and his attorney's, though we will probably never know, as i have a feeling someone else will take the rap for it and they will have a nice amount of cash awaiting them after there release from prison. I love the way the guy runs with heart (though he could use a haircut) but if he is that classless that he drove away from a hit and run, i would lose no sleep if they hacked his ass.

I think he's protecting whoever was really driving the car. His lawyer is OOT and obviously can't get back soon so he's told Marshawn to shut up. I think when his lawyer gets into town they'll talk to the police and possibly prove it wasn't Marshawn and refuse to help the investigation as far as who was driving. I think the police's comment about his "obstructing" justice says a lot.

I think he's protecting whoever was really driving the car. His lawyer is OOT and obviously can't get back soon so he's told Marshawn to shut up. I think when his lawyer gets into town they'll talk to the police and possibly prove it wasn't Marshawn and refuse to help the investigation as far as who was driving. I think the police's comment about his "obstructing" justice says a lot.

Definitely could be the case, we'll see how it dishes out.

I agree with that , I think Lynch is a family guy and its probably a family member or someone he considers to be one and he's likely trying to avoid giving whomever it is up until he absolutely has to. We don't know whats involved here, it could be someone under 21 for all we know and that could be part of why its so touchy or maybe they only had a permit etc. Who knows, the point is we'll find out the end result when we do and until then theres nothing any of us can do about it unless we have a mountain of dirt on the DA/mayor/police commissioner.

No way that he gets suspended. Didn't Leonard Little kill someone with his car, and then two years later get a DUI. I don't remember him getting severely punished. Maybe he got 4 games

Where did you see a picture of the damage?

It shows on the police report both the right front, and the right side with damage, and they found car parts at the scene. This may explain why the girl was shaken up for 15 minutes on the ground. Probably hit her upper thigh/hip and sent her flying, but her head was ok so they let her walk to the ambulance.

When Roscoe had his little DUI, I didn't think much of it since there is a time where I would venture the majority on this board have driven a car when they probably would have blown a .08, but it takes a whole new level of jackassedness to hit a person then take off. You KNOW that someone is in trouble, you caused it, and you book town. 3 strikes in one. Marshawn comes across as a good kid, so I am hoping he is stalling because one of the other boys drove the posse home and the chaos at the time stopped them from thinking straight to get out and help. If someone else doesn't come forward, they are going to charge Lynch. They have plenty to charge him on, might not get the conviction, but plenty to charge him.

The way this offseason is going, Angelo Crowell is going to get arrested at the airport for bringing some toys with him on his honeymoon.