Copy of Marshawn's Police Report

Sometimes people don't know they hit a pedestrian. There was a recent case where someone was completely surprised that he killed a woman who was bending down in a cross walk. Perhaps he was lying, but he went about his normal day and police found him credibly surprised.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes people don't know they hit a pedestrian. There was a recent case where someone was completely surprised that he killed a woman who was bending down in a cross walk. Perhaps he was lying, but he went about his normal day and police found him credibly surprised.

One time I mowed down a group of 15 kids at a bus stop and didn't even realize it til the showed me the video in court.

OK...you guys see the numbers on the sides of the police report? That is code for for what the courts look at. You need to have a key to show what each number represents. I just happen to have that key! It may lead to some interesting information.....I'll post it when I can....

Yeah I must have missed it too, where do you see the amount of damage on the car?

Look at the police report. There is a diagram of the car marked where there is damage and the order of extent. The front passenger side where the headlight is was #1 and the side pannel on the passenger side was #2. That means a pretty nice thump I would think.

Look at the police report. There is a diagram of the car marked where there is damage and the order of extent. The front passenger side where the headlight is was #1 and the side pannel on the passenger side was #2. That means a pretty nice thump I would think.

But what exactly qualifies as damage though? Could a scratch end up being marked on that report? How easy is it to break a headlight? That could qualify as the broken piece found at the scene. Either way, its not a good thing, but I don't know how much can be told from that report.

Roscoe, Hardy, Marshawn. I'm guilty of being behind the wheel times when I should not have been; but if I'm making millions, I know the commish is tough as nails now on bad behavior, and I'm always living in a fish bowl, keep your noses clean and ears to the ground. Hardy is a rook, so maybe his ordeal was an eye opener, but IF ML was driving - why dude? 330 am, hit-n-run? Get a taxi, hire a driver, something.

Odell Thurman must be clinically insane. he gave up milliions for smokin a lil gange

That doesn't in anyway indicate the extent of the damage; I was side-swiped about a month ago on I-70, my rear bumber was scratched and it got marked in the same manner as did Marshawn's car on his police report. It could have been touched up with some paint. My quarter panel was F*cked up (5 grand worth of damage) and it was given the same mark as my bumper and tail-light.

OK...you guys see the numbers on the sides of the police report? That is code for for what the courts look at. You need to have a key to show what each number represents. I just happen to have that key! It may lead to some interesting information.....I'll post it when I can....

I thought that those were the numbers of the value meals that the cops at the scene wanted from McDonalds.

And now they've just released a picture of the scene!

:lol:

If he did it I hope they throw the book at him. You don`t hit someone and leave them lying there. She could have been about to die. Who ever did this is a class A thug in my book. :lol:

YOU RACIST PRICK!!!!!!!!

If I had caused this horror would "white boy Chuck" Be considered as a thug??? :P

YOU RACIST PRICK!!!!!!!!

If I had caused this horror would "white boy Chuck" Be considered as a thug??? :lol:

Depends. For staters, is your name "white boy Chuck"?

The term thug doesn't have any racial implications, unless you are talking about Indians. From India.

That doesn't in anyway indicate the extent of the damage; I was side-swiped about a month ago on I-70, my rear bumber was scratched and it got marked in the same manner as did Marshawn's car on his police report. It could have been touched up with some paint. My quarter panel was F*cked up (5 grand worth of damage) and it was given the same mark as my bumper and tail-light.

If you hit a female and break a piece of your car off doing so, it isn't a graze.

Just look at the articles. The girl was bruised all around her hip, had multiple cuts and was treated. There are multiple witnesses claiming the car hit her but good, stopped for a moment, then sped off.

I once was in a fender bender at 10 mph and didn't get a scratch on my car. They impounded Lynch's car. They don't do that unless they are going to bring the hammer down on someone. I think yesterday was a fluff conference, but they want to give the public fair warning that Lynch will be arrested unless someone fesses up. At the very least the girl that was hit is going to cash in if she wants to.

Depends. For staters, is your name "white boy Chuck"?

The term thug doesn't have any racial implications, unless you are talking about Indians. From India.

Whoops; I am white boy Chuck. known by most as Chuck or Chuckie.

I can't get the hobo name obsession out of me.

I once was in a fender bender at 10 mph and didn't get a scratch on my car. They impounded Lynch's car. They don't do that unless they are going to bring the hammer down on someone.

A misdemeanor is bringing the hammer down? The chick was treated and released, bruise and stitches...Doesn't make driving away right, but also isn't equivalent to leaving a dying person laying in the road.

I'd take leaving the scene of an accident over DUI any day.

The hammer Lynch needs to fear is from the chick's lawyer, and Roger Goodell.

I was thinking that those numbers were similar to paint by numbers. Telling coppy boy Rob what order he should fill in each block. :lol:

A misdemeanor is bringing the hammer down? The chick was treated and released, bruise and stitches...Doesn't make driving away right, but also isn't equivalent to leaving a dying person laying in the road.

The hammer Lynch needs to fear is from the chick's lawyer, and Roger Goodell.

I think it is hard for the police to prove ML was actually driving at this point. So it is hard to criminally convict him. Even if it was his car and he was spotted on Chippewa.

Personally I believe he WAS driving, and this girl could have a nice $$$$$$$ coming in civil court where the burdern of proof isn't as high, especially since ML has deep pockets

Which is why the laws are pretty fugged up. It makes more sense for someone to leave an injured person in the middle of the road than to risk blowing a .08

The DUI racket is just that, a bunch of scuzzball lawyers in bed with the politicians to line their pockets. In 1968 you could drive without a seatbelt, getting a hummer from a prostitute all while holding a SoCo Manhattan in your other hand as you wink at the local officer at the red light.

I like Lynch and I'm happy the girl is ok. Lynch didn't know that at the time though as the car sped off. That's the POS move. You hit a parked car, I can't get worked up about it...but it was a woman.

I guess there is nothing stopping some freak from taking the plates off their car, wearing a ski mask, and ripping through the player's lot at The Ralph as Lynch is walking out of practice, and aiming for his knee. If you can't ID the person...no harm no foul.

If you hit a female and break a piece of your car off doing so, it isn't a graze.

Just look at the articles. The girl was bruised all around her hip, had multiple cuts and was treated. There are multiple witnesses claiming the car hit her but good, stopped for a moment, then sped off.

I once was in a fender bender at 10 mph and didn't get a scratch on my car. They impounded Lynch's car. They don't do that unless they are going to bring the hammer down on someone. I think yesterday was a fluff conference, but they want to give the public fair warning that Lynch will be arrested unless someone fesses up. At the very least the girl that was hit is going to cash in if she wants to.

The girl will definitely cash in. But the report of the damage to the car don't jibe with the injuries to the girl. She needed stitches, but therwas obviously not even ligament or tendon damage, much less broken bones, seeing as how someone would have reported that she was on crutches.

And it's even doubtful that she hit the ground after getting hit, seeing as how she wasn't backboarded at the scene and instead allowed to walk to the ambulance. Any EMT worth his/her salt would backboard a victim who hit the ground, if for no other reason, than to CHA. And it's not like it's that much harder to do or costs anything, especially compared to the consequences of letting a fall victim walk, which can be disastrous for the victim AND the EMT.

The report that the car slowed-down after hitting the woman, taken with the above suggest to me that the driver knew he hit her, saw she didn't even fall, figured she was okay, and then left. And as I mentioned in another thread, there obviously is no evidence that it was Marshawn, otherwise he would have been arrested by now. I guess we can debate whether not stopping to see if the woman was truly okay after getting hit but not falling, which is the right thing to do, makes someone a dreg.