Copy of Marshawn's Police Report

Say you were involved in this situation and it was your brother or a close cousin that was the driver...Would you "man up" and sell him out to the police especially knowing now that the woman wasn't severely injured? Some people place family over the law.

It's easy to "make the right call" when it doesn't involve you remotely doesn't it?

Can we all let the facts come out before we tar and feather him out of town? Or are we just trying to save on air fare and book a charter flight for all the Bills that we want to run out so they can fly out together? Yeesh..

Per WGRZ

Frank Clark is going out in style.

FIVE WITNESSES PLACE MARSHAWN BEHIND THE WHEEL!

There's going to be a Mafioso sitdown next week in hopes of only probation. I'm assuming Lynch will be suspended for 2-4 games on top of the criminal charges and civil suit if filed.

This is why it would have been nice if he came out to begin with. The "it's only cheating if you get caught" attitude is bunk. Interesting that the "Freddy Jackson looks awesome" notes are starting to come out of camp. I sure hope so.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Say you were involved in this situation and it was your brother or a close cousin that was the driver...Would you "man up" and sell him out to the police especially knowing now that the woman wasn't severely injured? Some people place family over the law.

It's easy to "make the right call" when it doesn't involve you remotely doesn't it?

Can we all let the facts come out before we tar and feather him out of town? Or are we just trying to save on air fare and book a charter flight for all the Bills that we want to run out so they can fly out together? Yeesh..

Yeah it`s probably going to blow over ? Well I don`t know what kind of upbringing you had ,but my family would not act like this. :lol:

It's for the stalkers and protesters.

wrong - that's not his current or even his last address

but why the f*ck would you post it here, even if you did know it?

Great now somebody else is going to get shot! :lol:

I reported the post so it will be pulled and hopefully the poster banned. If anyone knows that posters address put in a post here. :lol: It's good to know that's not his address. :lol: