AP Reports Obama Has Clinched the Nomination

I hope so, because the day neither a Clinton nor a Bush is anywhere near the White House will be one of the happier in my politically active life.

I know what you meant. However, after all this I'm affraid she'll have a key to one of the doors I'm sure.

I hope so, because the day neither a Clinton nor a Bush is anywhere near the White House will be one of the happier in my politically active life.

You just know that Bill has some mutant lying wizard son in a pantsuit borne out of wedlock and out of date rape somewhere. Perhaps in his 40s. Probably a state senator by now.

You just know that Bill has some mutant lying wizard son in a pantsuit borne out of wedlock and out of date rape somewhere. Perhaps in his 40s. Probably a state senator somewhere.

Maybe he had a fling with a Kenyan woman, and the baby was raised by a woman from Kansas. The truth is out, Obama is Clinton's son!

No. No. That's not true. That's impossible!

"Search your feelings. You know it to be true."

"Join me....and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son!"

(There, AD. Did you really think I'd miss a Star Wars reference?)

ABC is guessing that Clinton will try to be the VP nominee.