AP Reports Obama Has Clinched the Nomination

Maybe he had a fling with a Kenyan woman, and the baby was raised by a woman from Kansas. The truth is out, Obama is Clinton's son!

Nah. The white woman he says is his mom is really his mom. (The hips on her! I swear!)

You're asking how the genetic stuff combined like it did?

I was the first black president, you know.

Will they say "the presumptive nominee" until the convention like they have for McCain for the last several months?

MSNBC did. Fox said "Obama Clinches!" as if it were the Adams division or something. I couldn't watch CNN for more than five seconds because they had the Clinton rally at full volume while they played that horrible 'simply the best' song (since when does the 'best' finish 2d?). By the way, did they round up every black person who voted for Hillary to be on the stage? Had that been a GOP candidate, the cat calls from this board would have been endless.

Will they say "the presumptive nominee" until the convention like they have for McCain for the last several months?

CNN's Election Center webpage shows McCain as "Presumptive Nominee" and Obama as "Projected Nominee"