The SideArm Whoopdedoo Shuffle Pass To Willis

IDBillzFan

How can you not love a play like that? Both times Bledsoe hit McGahee in stride, and that little gimpy pecker (you know, the one who clearly proved TD is a moron for picking him) took that sucker for key first downs on both occasions.

The best part of that play? We didn't run it a third time and have it blow up in our faces.

It's been a while...but that was fun today.

How can you not love a play like that? Both times Bledsoe hit McGahee in stride, and that little gimpy pecker (you know, the one who clearly proved TD is a moron for picking him) took that sucker for key first downs on both occasions.

The best part of that play? We didn't run it a third time and have it blow up in our faces.

73220[/snapback]

Yeah, how come we never ran that play with Travis. Oh thats right he would probably run the wrong way or slip on some grass, or maybe run into Drew.

It's nice having more plays in the arsonal isn't it.

73220[/snapback]

you said it. it's really strange how a guy on a gimpy knee can continually push the pile forward for an extra 2 yards, isn't it?

kinda makes you think the bills might have a special player on their hands.

you said it.  it's really strange how a guy on a gimpy knee can continually push the pile forward for an extra 2 yards, isn't it?

73230[/snapback]

NO! NO! NO! Donahoe is a moron for picking McGahee, remember? Stick with the talking points, man. :devil:

NO! NO! NO! Donahoe is a moron for picking McGahee, remember? Stick with the talking points, man. :devil:

73237[/snapback]

oh stevestojan, i forgot. you're right. mcgahee wasn't worth the pick, mcgahee wasn't worth the pick, mcgahee wasn't worth the pick....

i'll try to stay focused.

:doh:

Yeah, how come we never ran that play with Travis.  Oh thats right he would probably run the wrong way or slip on some grass, or maybe run into Drew. 

It's nice having more plays in the arsonal isn't it.

73228[/snapback]

LOL!!!!!!!! :doh::devil:

You are just completely correct! GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you said it.  it's really strange how a guy on a gimpy knee can continually push the pile forward for an extra 2 yards, isn't it?

73230[/snapback]

I think it was 3 or 4 times McGahee did that. He runs with his head up instead of down like Travis. Damn that was refreshing to see, and makes me want to see a lot more of that guy.

I think it was 3 or 4 times McGahee did that. He runs with his head up instead of down like Travis.  Damn that was refreshing to see, and makes me want to see a lot more of that guy.

73320[/snapback]

Wm showed some serious potential today. As I mentioned in another thread, his ability to make the first guy miss and pop out of a pile for an extra couple of yards was impressive- and fun to watch.

Too early to say for sure, but he just might end up making Donahoe look pretty frickin' shrewd.

Wm showed some serious potential today.  As I mentioned in another thread, his ability to make the first guy miss and pop out of a pile for an extra couple of yards was impressive- and fun to watch.

Too early to say for sure, but he just might end up making Donahoe look pretty frickin' shrewd.

73363[/snapback]

One can only hope that next year we're saying the ame about Losman.

Wm showed some serious potential today.  As I mentioned in another thread, his ability to make the first guy miss and pop out of a pile for an extra couple of yards was impressive- and fun to watch.

73363[/snapback]

Don't want to throw a dark cloud on a Sunny day when Mini-me gets lumped in Buffalo, but I'm still waiting for Denny and Big Dickless Mike Williams to show some fire before I'd every consider using that adjective on DonnaHo. I actually was in favor of getting Willis, but I didn't think the team would sit down and die last year either.

Nice win. Too bad it's the first of the year. It should be the fourth.

Go Bills!

73220[/snapback]

Oh, bite me. Give me time to find something wrong with it. :devil:

Remember Jimbo and Thurman with those?

They did it twice. Question? Did they use the same formation both times? I didn't catch how they lined up (getting beer, I think). Won't work the same again, I'm sure just curious if it looked like the same play.

Yeah but it was ugly and they should never do that! :devil:

73220[/snapback]