Bills/Miami 99 wildcard game on nfl network now

I tried tuning in to watch this but, when I got to the channel, I was informed that the game had been moved to a neighboring channel and I would have to pay nearly double my normal rates to watch it. :lol:

Oof! This game makes my personal Top 20 Most Painful Sports Moments of All Time.

Kind of symbolizes the futility of the last 9 seasons...Moulds has a record setting game, but his one gaffe, in some ways, contributed greatly to the loss...Reed losing his head in frustration at the end, and the normally sure handed Flutie fumbling near the goal line...but it was still a great game! Years of pain, years of glory indeed. One of the benchmark games in the Bills frustrating history... :lol:

Oof! This game makes my personal Top 20 Most Painful Sports Moments of All Time.

Re. The Dolphins/Bills- my most painful moment is the game where the Bills almost ruined the Felons perfect season and ended up fumbling the game away.

Flutie proved what a clutch, big time playoff performer he was at the end of the first half and at the end of the game.

I will say this for the little fella after watching that game. His first fumble was a clasic "tuck" rule . I think replay came in the next year no? I say that as there was no mention if they reviewed Reeds fumble in the 4th orthe touchdown or the Moulds touchdown at the 2nd, cause that looked like both were down too!!!

Lordy, I am bitching bout ref mistakes a whole decade later :devil: . Life as a bIlls fan I guess :blink:

I will say this for the little fella after watching that game. His first fumble was a clasic "tuck" rule . I think replay came in the next year no? I say that as there was no mention if they reviewed Reeds fumble in the 4th orthe touchdown or the Moulds touchdown at the 2nd, cause that looked like both were down too!!!

Lordy, I am bitching bout ref mistakes a whole decade later :devil: . Life as a bIlls fan I guess :blink:

I am with you on the refs. I felt my blood pressure rising watching the replay yesterday. I was about as pissed off as I was all those years ago.

We would've won if the official didn't overreact to Reed trying to stand up...

I noticed that the official media arm of the NFL made sure not to show Reed standing up ... How can you not show one of the major moments that impacted the outcome of the game? Unless they know that the official over-reacted. Sad, sad day.