Malcolm Kelly

Unfortunately I'm stuck in DC....so I get to hear the goings on at Redskins camp first hand.

Seems like Malcolm Kelly isn't giving it the full effort already. I understand it's only week 1 of rookie camp...but isn't this when he should be going all out?

Coach Zorn after practice:

"There was one time in a one-on-one that Malcolm beat the defender, and we didn't get the ball to him," Zorn said. "As he saw the ball sail over his head, he slowed down. My emphasis was 'Don't slow down, speed up, just make an effort.'

Not that it means much but it may be a sign when combining it with his pre-draft antics.

Sounds like the FO made another good selection taking Hardy over Kelly. Along with the injury issues, this guy sounds like a premadonna who is only interested in what's good for him rather than the team. Should fit in on a Dan Snyder football team pretty well. :lol:

Sounds like the FO made another good selection taking Hardy over Kelly. Along with the injury issues, this guy sounds like a premadonna who is only interested in what's good for him rather than the team. Should fit in on a Dan Snyder football team pretty well. :lol:

from the sounds of it already i'll bet their whole draft is going to be a bust, when was the last time they actually had a sucessful draft anyway?

I wanted the Bills to take Hardy and I'm very happy they did but come on a little early to judge except for the Davis thing. No excuse for that son. Let me just say "This is the NFL, which stands for Not For Long." when you sleep in that late. Thanks Jerry. :lol:

from the sounds of it already i'll bet their whole draft is going to be a bust, when was the last time they actually had a sucessful draft anyway?

Hard to tell. $nyder usually sells draft picks for veterans used in Show and Tell.

Yeah, but by many, many accounts we should of drafted him with our first selection. What a flippin' joke. :D

Yeah, but by many, many accounts we should of drafted him with our first selection. What a flippin' joke. :lol:

Well then it shouldn't be hard to find just a few links to those many, many accounts.

Or are you jes talking out yer ass?

Unfortunately I'm stuck in DC....so I get to hear the goings on at Redskins camp first hand.

Seems like Malcolm Kelly isn't giving it the full effort already. I understand it's only week 1 of rookie camp...but isn't this when he should be going all out?

Coach Zorn after practice:

"There was one time in a one-on-one that Malcolm beat the defender, and we didn't get the ball to him," Zorn said. "As he saw the ball sail over his head, he slowed down. My emphasis was 'Don't slow down, speed up, just make an effort.'

Not that it means much but it may be a sign when combining it with his pre-draft antics.

That's one rookie's opinion of another rookie! :lol:

I usually judge the potential of a draftee by their performance in a rookie mini camp. :lol:

RTB

I'm with this guy. I appreciate the updates from DC, but I think it is a wee bit early to be judging this Kelly kid, and patting ourselves on the back for not picking him. And what is the evidence? A ball sailed over his head so he stopped running? Sounds sensible to me...

Well then it shouldn't be hard to find just a few links to those many, many accounts.

Or are you jes talking out yer ass?

Well, it's simple, Simon. Anyone who has paid attention to this board over the past couple of months would know that MANY, MANY people had him pegged @ #11 for the Bills. Are you disputing that?

......or would you be one of THOSE? :lol:

Well, it's simple, Simon. Anyone who has paid attention to this board over the past couple of months would know that MANY, MANY people had him pegged @ #11 for the Bills. Are you disputing that?

Still waiting for those links to the MANY, MANY people who wanted him at #11.

You are probably correct, but that stopped once his 40 time and outbursts came forth, no?

I usually judge the potential of a draftee by their performance in a rookie mini camp. :lol:

RTB

Wow, you guys are tough. The first thing I said was that I know it's early.....was just adding that to the tantrums and 40 time issues. Maybe I should have just started a Losman v Edwards thread.

Still waiting for those links to the MANY, MANY people who wanted him at #11.

Kzoomike APR 2

Brandon Apr 1

Astrobot (see note below) Mar 31

Ganesh Mar 31

Lets Go Bills Mar 31

Beastmode54 Mar 30

Buffalobilliever Mar 26

Circler of the wagons Mar 16

Note. I believe Astro wanted him with a later slot in a trade.

I only went back to the 16th and I really did not look very close so there are probably some more. Sorry I could not give the actual links as I could not get them to work.

Kzoomike APR 2

Brandon Apr 1

Astrobot (see note below) Mar 31

Ganesh Mar 31

Lets Go Bills Mar 31

Beastmode54 Mar 30

Buffalobilliever Mar 26

Circler of the wagons Mar 16

Note. I believe Astro wanted him with a later slot in a trade.

I only went back to the 16th and I really did not look very close so there are probably some more. Sorry I could not give the actual links as I could not get them to work.

Don't dump me in that group. I changed my mind after the whole pro day incident.