I'm looking at the schedule, and honestly...

Seriously.

I see ten game on the schedule who are patsies and we should have no problem beating them.

Right now I'm saying these ten games are almost guaranteed wins for us. Here are the ten teams who we can "for sure" beat:

Oakland, St. Louis, Arizona, Miami, New York B, Kansas City, San Fransico, Miami, New York B, and Denver.

Tell me I'm wrong!

I'm so jacked up for this season, I say it every year, but I think we're gonna be great!

This schedule is great.

Mind you, these are the ten games we'll definately win, I think we can beat Seattle too, but it'll be tough.

Cleveland's goin down.

Jacksonville will be close.

I think we can take one of the two from New England.

San Diego will be tough.

I'm predicting 11 and 5 and a playoff berth.

Seriously.

I see ten game on the schedule who are patsies and we should have no problem beating them.

Right now I'm saying these ten games are almost guaranteed wins for us. Here are the ten teams who we can "for sure" beat:

Oakland, St. Louis, Arizona, Miami, New York B, Kansas City, San Fransico, Miami, New York B, and Denver.

Tell me I'm wrong!

I'm so jacked up for this season, I say it every year, but I think we're gonna be great!

This schedule is great.

Mind you, these are the ten games we'll definately win, I think we can beat Seattle too, but it'll be tough.

Cleveland's goin down.

Jacksonville will be close.

I think we can take one of the two from New England.

San Diego will be tough.

I'm predicting 11 and 5 and a playoff berth.

Hate to piss in your Cheerios especially after so many consecutive years now of disappointment, I see another 7-9 or 8-8 season. Too soon to tell since draft, camp and pre-season yet to go, but a few of the games you believe will be wins look to be against teams that will at least be improved this year and some are road games. Looks like a tough schedule for a mediocre (at best) team like the Bills. I hope to be wrong.

Hate to piss in your Cheerios especially after so many consecutive years now of disappointment, I see another 7-9 or 8-8 season. Too soon to tell since draft, camp and pre-season yet to go, but a few of the games you believe will be wins look to be against teams that will at least be improved this year and some are road games. Looks like a tough schedule for a mediocre (at best) team like the Bills. I hope to be wrong.

The ten games I mentioned are all really bad teams though. You can't possibly sit there and tell me Oakland, St. Louis, Miami, Kansas City, New York B, Arizona, San Fran, and Denver are gonna be THAT much better. Maybe Denevr and Arizona will be better, but that's all.

11 and 5, and I'm sticking to it.

why do i always see Eeyore-type posts from "KeepTheFaith"? ironic.

There is no such thing as a super-easy win for this team.

I agree whole-heartedly. We're not good enough to be chalking up wins as "super easy." Too young.

You avatar is picture perfect. I showed that youtube to my fiance who's from Europe and understands nothing about the Bills, Buffalonian's obsession with this team, or "American Football" in general, and she was in stitches...she then looked to me for explanation, and I had nothing to say...

Hey, I trained her to stay outta my way on Sundays, so it's a beautiful thing...

why do i always see Eeyore-type posts from "KeepTheFaith"? ironic.

Simple. My lifelong support (nearly 40 years of following this team and more than 10 years as a season ticket holder) of the Bills is waning after last year and recent years. Zero faith in the head coach after watching him here in Chicago for several years and now seeing "DJ Act II" in progress. It's painful to watch. Would love to have the guy as my next door neighbor, but head coach of the beloved Bills, no. I'm in desperate need of a "spark" from this team. Until then, enthusiasm is on the decline.

Simple. My lifelong support (nearly 40 years of following this team and more than 10 years as a season ticket holder) of the Bills is waning after last year and recent years. Zero faith in the head coach after watching him here in Chicago for several years and now seeing "DJ Act II" in progress. It's painful to watch. Would love to have the guy as my next door neighbor, but head coach of the beloved Bills, no. I'm in desperate need of a "spark" from this team. Until then, enthusiasm is on the decline.

then you should know all the other circumstances that ruined him in chicago.

last season, he coached a team of 3rd stringers and practice squaders to 7-9, and still in the playoff hunt up to week 14.

the worst part of the coaching staff has been replaced.

Go Bills! You Gotta Billieve!

How can people discuss the strength of our schedule and who we'll beat when the draft hasn't even happened yet? You guys need to chill out. Teams are going to get a lot better and worse before opening day. Nobody knows anything about any team this year. Wait until the week we play to talk about if the team is beatable for us or not.

How can people discuss the strength of our schedule and who we'll beat when the draft hasn't even happened yet? You guys need to chill out. Teams are going to get a lot better and worse before opening day. Nobody knows anything about any team this year. Wait until the week we play to talk about if the team is beatable for us or not.

cause its better than talking about the team moving, and a nice change of pace from the "trade down" strategy meetings.

strength of schedule now and until opening day is based on last year's win percentage. so its marginally relevant.

its the offseason :lol:

I'm excited about the schedule as well. Not because there's ANY easy teams, but the 10 or so teams named by the poster are teams that last years Bills would battle effectively and possible win. I haven't felt this good about an upcoming schedule/year this century!

Go Bills!

Maybe "losingthefaith" may be a better screen name....

There is no such thing as a super-easy win for this team.

Exactly. I am amazed that people can think that way of a team that had a crappy secondary and one of the worst offenses in the league last season.

Fans at the boards of every one of those teams are probably saying the same thing about the Bills.