What is the Bills schedule to you?

promo, what problem do you have with it?

It's the most favorable schedule we've had in years.

have a beer.

I don't have a problem with the schedule at all! This was supposed to be a joke poll that backfired when I tried to post it.

The choices were:

Is the Bills schedule...

A) A slap in the face?

B) A kick in the nuts?

C) An indian burn?

D) A purple nurple with a wet willy, topped with noogies?

It was me trying to make light of all the Chicken Littles I'm hearing on WGR> I swear I must have heard the phrase "slap in the face" 500 times...from the Bulldog alone!

PTR

ehh, im not REAL thrilled about the miami game being in toronto. joke thread or not.

thats some BS.

when they announced the toronto games, i had a lot of people say to me "dont worry, its not like theyre gonna make it a divisional game"

but i guess we have a very good chance at beating miami no matter where we play them, and it will still be cold in toronto...

The schedule seems favorable to us for a change. We have a number of games that we should absolutely win early in the season, which is good for this young teams confidence. Assuming we win them. Also, none of our games are against an opponent coming off of their bye week. Thus, we won't play anyone on two weeks rest, or the Patriots with two weeks to cheat. Buffalo has a solid chance at going 11-5, particularly if we win those easy early games. Buffalo could very easily be 4-1 before the bye week, and with a bit of luck, we could be 5-0 if we can beat J-Ville. Time will tell, but I think we have a pretty good shot at doing well with this schedule.

To me it means it time for The 5th Annual "Dinner's On Me, Smartass" Competition.

Schedule release < annual "dinners on me" < NFL draft

I'm in. One of my favorite highlights of the off season. Put the rules in stone when you can. Lay it out buddy and, I swear, you will be buying me dinner.

GO BILLS

Only 3 good-weather games? Bye Week 10/12? Miami @ Toronto?

YOU TELL ME !!

The only good thing I see is Cleveland on Monday night.

I'M PO'D !!! <_<

Knew you wouldn't take the Miami game well...