What is the Bills schedule to you?

I don't have a problem with the schedule at all! This was supposed to be a joke poll that backfired when I tried to post it.

The choices were:

Is the Bills schedule...

A) A slap in the face?

B) A kick in the nuts?

C) An indian burn?

D) A purple nurple with a wet willy, topped with noogies?

It was me trying to make light of all the Chicken Littles I'm hearing on WGR> I swear I must have heard the phrase "slap in the face" 500 times...from the Bulldog alone!

PTR

Well - you know how to delete a topic - so do so... <_<

On the other hand, with their socialized health care, they probably have a doctor or two who can treat whatever the hell is growing in your avatar.

Marc....you know I love you.....but I'm angry right now and you can officially KMA. <_<

Do you think the Ralph will still have something that day? Like a sit in where the games on the jumbotron or whatnot?

That'd be fun... the real fans/tailgaters can still get their team and atmosphere they love, while the Canadians can watch inside their damn dome eh.

Schedule release < annual "dinners on me" < NFL draft

I'm in. One of my favorite highlights of the off season. Put the rules in stone when you can. Lay it out buddy and, I swear, you will be buying me dinner.

GO BILLS

Someone says that every year, and every year, the contest ends with no winner.

Do you think the Ralph will still have something that day? Like a sit in where the games on the jumbotron or whatnot?

That'd be fun... the real fans/tailgaters can still get their team and atmosphere they love, while the Canadians can watch inside their damn dome eh.

No, but Hammer's Lot might have a tailgate party that day. And on a side note I did say that the game in Roger Stadium would be on Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day.

The Toronto Dolphins game is a little disappointing, to an old Bills fan, who still gets jazzed about beating the Dolphins, but what are you gonna do...my only real disappointment, for purely personal reasons, is that Bills are not playing at home the Sunday before Christmas. If they would have filp-flopped the last two games, I would be happy...I normally would have to choose between whatever Bills game is the Sunday after Thanksgiving, or the Sunday before Christmas....looks like it will be the 49'ers game for me....I will burn my Nate Clements jersey, just to get the juices flowing for this one...