Malcolm Kelly to workout again Sunday.

Brandon

makes sense that he'd workout again, if nothing more than to improve his numbers. But its really odd that he's not allowing scouts in. Makes you think he's either tryig to hide something or he's gonna have a guy with an itchy finger on the stopwatch.

makes sense that he'd workout again, if nothing more than to improve his numbers. But its really odd that he's not allowing scouts in. Makes you think he's either tryig to hide something or he's gonna have a guy with an itchy finger on the stopwatch.

I was thinking a 38 yard track, but that's just me.

:D

I was thinking he'd speed up the tape he sends out.

Honestly, its probably on the level, but to me, it just looks bad given everything that happened. That said, maybe the scouts actually aren't allowed to attend for some reason, though I couldn't imagine that being the case.

his agent sure has some funny ideas about what's good for his client. Scouts didn't seem surprised by the times, they were impressed with the workout otherwise - these kind of letters and stunts seem more aimed at media outlets than the kind of things that actual scouts care about. An agent has to do a better job at managing expectations with his client and spinning things to the positive or at least mitigate damage.

I am not sure what the big deal is with his 40 yard time. Anquan Boldin had a poor 40 time and ended up being the best wideout to come out of the 2003 draft (well either him or Andre Johnson). So he drops to the second round. Now he just looks like a jerk off.

Well if scouts don't actually have to watch you work out... I just ran a few drills and clocked in a 4.1 - 40 time. Now all I need is an agent and another bag of Doritos.

4.1 is pretty weak dude.

When no one was around the other day I ran it in 2.12, in work boots.

http://www.ktbb.com/nfldraft/

If its true that they aren't allowing scouts in, I'd be done with him completely.

If its true then I scored a 174 on a recent IQ test despite the fact that I tanked the one I took a while back. Granted I used an independent private testing agency but the results are true none the less. Is anybody looking to hire this incredibly bright fellow? All high dollar offers will be considered.

Maybe he's shy? He doesn't like it when people watch him. I can't pee when people are watching me so I understand where he's coming from. The problem is that he's trying to get a job where more than a couple of people will be watching him work. He may want to switch to another career.

Seriously. I don't know what is going on with this kid. There are so many red flags here it's crazy. I hope to God somebody else is stupid enough to draft him.

P.S. Can everyone stop with the "Anquan Boldin had a bad 40 time" argument. It's ridiculous to start comparing every slow receiver to Jerry Rice, Anquan Boldin and Plaxico Burress before they've even seen the field at the pro level.

Maybe he's shy? He doesn't like it when people watch him. I can't pee when people are watching me so I understand where he's coming from. The problem is that he's trying to get a job where more than a couple of people will be watching him work. He may want to switch to another career.

Seriously. I don't know what is going on with this kid. There are so many red flags here it's crazy. I hope to God somebody else is stupid enough to draft him.

P.S. Can everyone stop with the "Anquan Boldin had a bad 40 time" argument. It's ridiculous to start comparing every slow receiver to Jerry Rice, Anquan Boldin and Plaxico Burress before they've even seen the field at the pro level.

:pirate:

According to NFL rules, you cannot have any scouts watch 2 workouts they can only watch one. If it was up to Chad and Malcolm then they would have scouts watch his workout.. They will send a tape of his full workout to every team

He will run in front of scouts

Updating a previous item, the agent for Oklahoma WR Malcolm Kelly says his client will run on Astroturf for pro scouts on April 16.

The idea of Kelly restricting anyone from watching him workout was strange to say the least. Astroturf is not an NFL playing surface anymore, however, so even if he runs in the 4.4s we doubt it will help his stock whatsoever.

Maybe he's trying to not get drafted at all?

Yeah, maybe he should just claim "conscientious objector" status ... or head for Canada! That's how lots of folks beat the draft in the 60's .... ;-)

GO BILLS!