Who will have a more successful career,

a 70 QB rating with most of his TD passes coming in one game, i wouldnt consider a fabulous start.

Edwards has a better team around him than JaMarcus has with the situation in Oakland. I think with the difference in franchises, Trent gets my vote here.

You can't compare the 2 right now

One QB was given the chance to start half his teams games all year and the other has only one start and played in 3 total games

Who knows how either will do after what we have seen of them.

Stop bring logic into this forum, it is unwelcome here!

You can't compare the 2 right now

One QB was given the chance to start half his teams games all year and the other has only one start and played in 3 total games

Who knows how either will do after what we have seen of them.

Russel couldn't beat out McCown or Culpepper, held out for more money (missing all of training camp), and reportedly weighs the same as a DT. On top of that the few times he did play, he didn't exactly impress.

You can't say which one will be better, but if you had to choose, I have to believe that Trent would be the safer pick.

The bills have a lot of quality, having a good to great running attack and a vastly improved o-line. Evans is a possible all pro and I suspect we'll see a WR and TE as the first two picks. I think Oakland is just plain bad at bringing in talent. Gotta with Edwards if for no other reason. I happen to think Edwards is a good quarterback with a great upside and Russell is a remarkably talented athlete. When all is said and done you gotta go with the guy with the stronger team around him, and I think that is Edwards for the foreseeable future.

Based on success, I'm taking Edwards. I'm doing this for two reasons. First, I'm an obvious homer and two Edwards has already had a much better start in his rookie year which should propel him throughout his career.

If you're talking about football careers your question is like asking "Who's smarter, the average Canadian Moose or the average Canadian human?". Well, the human may be a bit smarter, but does it really make a difference?

I think Trent has a much better chance at a strong overall career based on apparel sales like gloves and stuff, but both should be well off financially if they manage their money.

Russell will probably be the first number 1 draft pick as a QB that has been converted to OL.........Russell is on his way to be one of the biggest busts in NFL history.

based on what? his one start. Please people. Why don't we wait til he starts a whole year with a decent supporting cast and then we can start calling busts or not

I think it's safe to say that this year will be huge tests for both of them. This is probably a better question to ask next offseason since neither have a full year of starts under their belt.

Gut instinct = Trent. I can't see the Raiders getting better in the next few years with what went on this offseason.

Trent without a question. From what I hear Russell has to stay away from BK.

Brittany's Koosh?! :D

The bills have a lot of quality, having a good to great running attack and a vastly improved o-line. Evans is a possible all pro and I suspect we'll see a WR and TE as the first two picks. I think Oakland is just plain bad at bringing in talent. Gotta with Edwards if for no other reason. I happen to think Edwards is a good quarterback with a great upside and Russell is a remarkably talented athlete. When all is said and done you gotta go with the guy with the stronger team around him, and I think that is Edwards for the foreseeable future.

The Faders have a great running game too. Once they let Justin Fartgas be the starter their running game blossomed. They also have Michael Bush who would have been a high first rounder last year if he hadn't gotten injured. He should be good to go this year.

I'd definitely go Trent. Very tall QB's don't have a good record in the NFL. Sorry Gibran, the truth hurts. I calls 'em as I sees 'em.