Who will have a more successful career,

It won't suprise me if he end up playing as Jp's backup in the arena league.

C'mon, surely you can come up with something wittier than that. I hope that when Losman is done in this league that he gets hired at your office and becomes your boss. That would be poetic justice.

I knew when I threw this post out there you'd be coming around. You're a pretty funny guy Expert, I like your sarcasm (even your name is sarcastic) and the way you bait some of the posters on this board.

C'mon, surely you can come up with something wittier than that. I hope that when Losman is done in this league that he gets hired at your office and becomes your boss. That would be poetic justice.

I knew when I threw this post out there you'd be coming around. You're a pretty funny guy Expert, I like your sarcasm (even your name is sarcastic) and the way you bait some of the posters on this board.

It'll get better I'm just tired today.

Besides first we need a post ot two to reply to .

Most of this stuff is just wannabe GM's parrotting sh*t they read in draft preview magazines.

You hope Losman becomes the manager at a Dairy Queen. :D

It'll get better I'm just tired today.

Besides first we need a post ot two to reply to .

Most of this stuff is just wannabe GM's parrotting sh*t they read in draft preview magazines.

What kind of post are you looking for or expecting? Now how else are we going to parrott this sh-- that one reads, sees or believes? Keep in mind where you are at, a football forum. Don't get boring, get funny.

Russell has more talent and upside, However Trent has shown poise, good decision making, and accuracy. Tom Brady is not a physical specimen like Russell but I know who all of you would pick for your QB. Having said that I believe it is way to early to tell, my guess is Edwards will be better.

It is kind of a tough question. Russell, being the #1 pick in the draft, will have a lot more pressure on him, than Edwards has, being a third rounder. Most people (outside Buffalo "nation" anyway) will view modest success for Edwards more favorably than Russell. Given that Russell is on a franchise that appears to have all sorts of problems, and appears utterless (did the owner really pressure the new HC to quit?), he is more likely to be thrown on the scrap heap, than Edwards. At the very least, barring a major injury, and assuming he has the desire to stick around, Trent has a long future ahead of him as a back-up qb. Russell will be expected, no matter what team he plays for, to be able to compete for the starting job right off the bat. A lot of guys have trouble dealing with those sort of expectations. If Russell has a good head on his shoulders (and I don't know if he does, or does not), he has a chance to be a great one.

Based on success, I'm taking Edwards. I'm doing this for two reasons. First, I'm an obvious homer and two Edwards has already had a much better start in his rookie year which should propel him throughout his career.

It is really hard to say.....Football is one sport which is the ultimate team game....It all depends on what kind of product the Bills and Raiders can put on the field in the next 5 years.

These are young players and they need a surrounding cast before they can start dominating the game. At this point the Bills are ahead of the curve when compared to putting a competitive team on the field....But it is to be see if the Raiders will raise from the ashes.