Article: "Malcolm Kelly Leaves Bills Unimpressed."

You know what, if there is truth to what he's saying then I don't really blame him. This is his livelyhood and it sounds like he has been mislead.

What? Why in the world would a guy practice and prepare for a workout on a field surface nobody in the NFL uses (Astroturf), rather than the one (Fieldturf) used by nearly everyone. He's a moron.

He should have just said he had a bad day and been done with it. Running in shorts has nothing to do with playing football.

It's already gone around the Kelly tanked in his 40 (he ran a 4.68 and 4.75), and acted like a baby afterwards. But here are some links:

http://www.wgrz.com/sports/pro_football/Bi...x?storyid=57002

http://collegesportsblog.dallasnews.com/ar...-ou-his-pr.html

http://www.tulsaworld.com/sports/article.a...9_2__NORMA27460

His 40 times hurt him, but I think his immaturity afterwards (shirting blame, pouting, arguing with his coach, complaining, throwing shoes) hurt him more. Shows poor character too.

He just fell to the second round.

If he works out again privately for teams, he may stand a chance at redemption, but it appears to be too late.

The headline is misleading. No where in any of these pieces is there any quote from the Bills saying that they're unimpressed. Btw, the best piece by far among the three linked is the third one. The other two don't say much:

http://www.tulsaworld.com/sports/article.a...9_2__NORMA27460

I didn't realize he was that slow. Reports were saying the he ran or could run in the 4.5s but now we know the truth. He's SLOW!

In defence of this we don't need a "speed" receiver, that's what we pay Evans and Parrish for. We need a big possession receiver who can win some jump balls in the endzone.

i think his agent bares some blame on this one ,,he didnt tell the teams his 4,5 time was running downhill with a

windstorm at his back...those times are horrible for someone that WAS considered a 1st round WR ,

Absolutely. His agent doesn't seem to be doing him any favors. They should have realized that OU's Pro Day in March was run on Field Turf, as was the combine, as were the Pro Day's of Limas Sweed and Devin Thomas. The workout this weekend that is rumored to be off-limits to scouts would be just the latest disaster. It may very well be completely on the level and probably is, but it looks bad when you do stuff like that, especially coming off a debacle like yesterday.

A 21-year-old kid lost more money today than a lot of us will see in our lifetimes. I'd cut him some slack.

I personnally will cut him slack if this is a one day event. I understand it was the scouts who wanted the turf chaged not anyone from the school.

What Kelly does from here on is what will make a difference to me. I would be interested in him in the second round. He is certainly out of the first round for me.

Walter football has him taken by the Redskins in the 50's. I think higher but then what do I know. I do think he can be a number 2 and a red zone threat. He is a bit of a tweener. maybe he can line up either as a wide out or a tight end.

You have to wonder how severe his injury is.

I personnally will cut him slack if this is a one day event. I understand it was the scouts who wanted the turf chaged not anyone from the school.

What Kelly does from here on is what will make a difference to me. I would be interested in him in the second round. He is certainly out of the first round for me.

Walter football has him taken by the Redskins in the 50's. I think higher but then what do I know. I do think he can be a number 2 and a red zone threat. He is a bit of a tweener. maybe he can line up either as a wide out or a tight end.

You have to wonder how severe his injury is.

To me it's not his slow time it's his meltdown. I'd pass completely. I think someone will take him before this but I wouldn't be surprised to see him go in the fourth round because of that.