Official Red Sox - Yankees Trash Talk thread

Ramius

I'm guilty as charged on that count. I've been a Yankees fan since the mid-70's. When they're down I struggle quitely. But let me tell ya, I've had a little extra pep in my step since the all star game. GO YANKS!!! :cry:

thanks for admitting that, as I am sure you know many Yankee "fans" only seem to speak up when things are going well. thanks for the honesty, I won't throw you under the bus like I do many of the other so called Yanks fans---- you know the ones, who claim they have always been a fan but only seem to appear when the possibility of a WS title is on the horizion

so in ending on this.... Go Tribe!!

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for admitting that, as I am sure you know many Yankee "fans" only seem to speak up when things are going well. thanks for the honesty, I won't throw you under the bus like I do many of the other so called Yanks fans---- you know the ones, who claim they have always been a fan but only seem to appear when the possibility of a WS title is on the horizion

so in ending on this.... Go Tribe!!

Go pop in one of those movies they made about the Tribe and watch the "Wild Thing" do his stuff..

Thats about as close as your going to get to a ring

Go pop in one of those movies they made about the Tribe and watch the "Wild Thing" do his stuff..

:cry: ... another cocky Yankee fan .

I am Jays fan, and proud to admit it. Now, what usually pisses me off is that (a lot of) Yankee fans always rub it in when they are doing well, and hate to get ribbed on when they are losing.

It was said round here that rooting for the Yankees is like rooting for Microsoft and Halliburton to make more money.

If the Yanks sweep the Sox and the Jays win tomorrow they will only be 5.5 back of the wild card. Cito Gaston baby!

Gotta love Cito ;):cry:

Wow, a Jays fan.

Thats as rare as finding a Nigerian ice hockey player

You as a Bills fan should understand what it is to cheer for a team that is perenially unsuccessful, and in general sturggles compared to the big market teams. Also, a little thing called fan loyalty, another thing a Bills fan should understand better than most anyone else.

Gotta love Cito :worthy:;)

You as a Bills fan should understand what it is to cheer for a team that is perenially unsuccessful, and in general sturggles compared to the big market teams. Also, a little thing called fan loyalty, another thing a Bills fan should understand better than most anyone else.

he can't understand.... he is one of those Yanks fans you have to hate because they are so damn arrogant and think the entire world revolves around the Yanks that the WS should just be awarded to them without having to play a game ----- wow a Yanks fan who insults other teams....... you are my hero :cry:

he can't understand.... he is one of those Yanks fans you have to hate because they are so damn arrogant and think the entire world revolves around the Yanks that the WS should just be awarded to them without having to play a game ----- wow a Yanks fan who insults other teams....... you are my hero :cry:

I know it...it's one thing for Yanks fans to get all over Sox fans but then you start in on the Tribe and the Jays fans...I don't know, it's sort of pathetic...especially considering who knocked the Yanks out of the playoffs last year ;)

I know it...it's one thing for Yanks fans to get all over Sox fans but then you start in on the Tribe and the Jays fans...I don't know, it's sort of pathetic...especially considering who knocked the Yanks out of the playoffs last year ;)

ah yes, how quickly they forget :cry:

Hey- I'm just happy things are coming together. Next year we will be rid of Giambi. The combination of Chien Ming Wang and Jaba Chamberlain at the top of the rotation, combined with our bullpen gets me excited. I would be surprised if Brett Gardner doesn't get a lot of playing time- as excited as I am about Nady, I think BG is going to be a good one.

It's a good day for the Tribe, they shipped Casey Blake to LA for two prospects. ;)

Terrorist wearing pinstripes are droping bombs shaped like baseballs at Fenway

Oh wait, its just another Yankee win.............

DDDDDDDDDDaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Yankeessssssssssssssssssssssssss Winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

10-3

Dude, dude, dude, why? First off, why be such a jerk about the Yankees? Has being a Bills fan taught you nothing? You like hearing this kind of crap from Pats fans and Cowboys fans? I expect this kind of a-hole stuff from the Yanks fans that are Jets/Giants fans, but not the Bills fans, man! Please, try to show some class. Second, aren't you counting your chickens before they're hatched? The series in Boston isn't even over yet! If they lose today and then drop 2 out of 3 to the O's, everyone is going to be back to crying again, and you're going to hear it from those d--- Boston fans. Let's not act like they just got into the playoffs by winning 2 games. Pull out that s--- talk when you've got something worthy to brag about, like NYY in and Sux out, hopefully in about 2 months.

Hey- I'm just happy things are coming together. Next year we will be rid of Giambi. The combination of Chien Ming Wang and Jaba Chamberlain at the top of the rotation, combined with our bullpen gets me excited. I would be surprised if Brett Gardner doesn't get a lot of playing time- as excited as I am about Nady, I think BG is going to be a good one.

Why do you want to be rid of Giambi? He's having a really good year- 20 HR's and an OBP of .394- I want that on my team. And depending on any more trades they make, I'd put my money on the Yankees offering him a one or two year deal- not the $20 million or whatever option he's got, but maybe $4 a year. Also, Gardner got sent down to AAA with the Nady deal in order to keep him playing everyday. He'll be back up when the rosters expand and might make the postseason roster, but he won't be doing anything in the bigs this year. I was disappointed in his lack of BBs during this stretch he's had in LF, since he had a .400 OBP thereabouts in the minors. Hopefully, getting him to see more AAA pitching in August will bring his eye back and he can make an impact when he comes back up.

Gotta love Cito :worthy::cry:

So now Toronto is a small market? ;)