How Long should you wait before.............

Stl Bills

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its been 2 months since they've been together, can I smash it?

Discuss

No, you can't. Go out and pull your own tail instead of cherrypicking your buddies' leftovers. Unless of course you can't pull your own tail, then by all means do what you have to do...

OK, from a female perspective, DON'T DO IT!!!!!! Not worth losing a friend over, I make it a rule to NEVER, EVER, & yes I mean EVA, EVA mess w/ any of my girls exes, I don't care if he's smoking hot & ripped to shreads, he's still damaged goods, besides there's a reason why he's someone's

ex. Crazy too huh? RUN 4 YOUR LIFE DUDE!!!!!!

If it's thailog's old girlfriend go for it, he isn't hanging around anymore, and I heard she was hot.

classy post. But what can you expect from someone with a Buckwheat avatar and who refers to Mexican's as "wetbacks"?

Wait 2 or 3 weeks, then kind of "oh by the way" to your friend about the girl. After he tells you that she's hot but not worth it, wait another week or 2. Then tell him you screwed her. If he tells you she's not worth it, you're in the clear

Alright theres a pic up on my personal photo, she's the one in the middle........sorry I couldn't get a better pic of the twins but its the only one I got on my computer.

She's a 6, but very very doable because of the boobies. Without the boobies, she wouldn't have too much going for her.

I don't see what the big deal is......ask your buddy if you can rail it or not. Seems pretty simple to me.

Wait 2 or 3 weeks, then kind of "oh by the way" to your friend about the girl. After he tells you that she's hot but not worth it, wait another week or 2. Then tell him you screwed her. If he tells you she's not worth it, you're in the clear

But if he punches you in the face, you're not? :censored:

I'd bring up the goofy crap she's doing to him and say something like 'I ought to bang her once just to shut her up.' There's your chance to bring it up. Best case? You slam her a couple of times and it's game over. Worst case? He gives her crap for it and she goes away anyways.

I had a weirdo like this give me problems years ago... I'd wake up and she'd just be sitting on the corner of my bed (she hadn't been there the night before). Odd girl. Got rid of her when she started doing that crap.

Listen though, seriously... if you can't do it, this girl obviously needs an old school pounding. I guess I can man up and help you out a bit if it's just something you cant do. :devil:

Alright theres a pic up on my personal photo, she's the one in the middle........sorry I couldn't get a better pic of the twins but its the only one I got on my computer.

Are either of the other two available and not nuts?

I was in your buddies role a number of years back. I was the dumper and she was the dumpee. He was not a real close friend but a guy that hung out in our tribe. I really did not give a crap but just for giggles when he asked me I told him "That's cool. Just do me a favor. Let me know how I taste" Having "poisoned the well" so to speak they went nowhere. Good times