How Long should you wait before.............

Stl Bills

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This chic is so crazy my friend passed out on my couch last night (bar we were out is right by my place and he didn't want to drive home). She was still wanting to come over, sayin sh-- like she'd climb in the window, or park down the street, or we could go out in my truck. I was pleading "don't come over here"...........her response was "don't make me do something crazy". I had to lock the fuggin doors. Never had to try before to "not" get laid, its fuggin BS. Never been pursued this hard, this chic is nuts.

Is her name Alex Forrest?

He has a girlfriend now so he must be over her.

Nail her however many times she wants, get some pics for everyone here, and if your buddy asks, just tell him it was nothing personal, she is just hot and wanted some.

It would be worse if he still ahd feelings for her and there was something still going on between the 2 of them, but if he is already with someone else, he probably won't care, and its not like you are trying to do it with them still together.

If he is over her, and moved on, he should understand

Truth is I already know the answer..........no I can't do it, as I've told her over and over but she won't accept no for an answer.........kind of crazy, threatens to come over to my house anyway and sends me about 20 crazy text messages everynight. This chick is putting on the full court press man, I know the motivation is just to get back at my buddy so I've told her I can't. My friend also has a new girlfriend, not that it matters. I just drink a lot.

If he broke up with her she's just trying to get back at him.

8.5 but the boobs might add another .5

What!!!!!! Big boobs add about 4.0!! IMO. You don't have to look above the chest and so you'll never know how bad looking in the face she is!! :P Just kidding ladies.

sort of

This chic is so crazy my friend passed out on my couch last night (bar we were out is right by my place and he didn't want to drive home). She was still wanting to come over, sayin sh-- like she'd climb in the window, or park down the street, or we could go out in my truck. I was pleading "don't come over here"...........her response was "don't make me do something crazy". I had to lock the fuggin doors. Never had to try before to "not" get laid, its fuggin BS. Never been pursued this hard, this chic is nuts.

She is definitely trying to get back at her ex.

Is her name Alex Forrest?

Explanation of who Alex Forrest is for the youngins.

I'd say stay away she's psycho.

F-in-A Cotton, F-in-A. She is trying to exact revenge on her ex, your bud. He dumped her so he probably knows she is crazy. Talk to your bud, tell him whats up, and pull the switcheroo.....get some while she is thinking she is getting back at him. In the end( :P ), you get a little somethin somethin, she doesnt get what she was trying for, and your bud gets a bit of a last laugh on her.......

F-in-A Cotton, F-in-A. She is trying to exact revenge on her ex, your bud. He dumped her so he probably knows she is crazy. Talk to your bud, tell him whats up, and pull the switcheroo.....get some while she is thinking she is getting back at him. In the end( wink.gif ), you get a little somethin somethin, she doesnt get what she was trying for, and your bud gets a bit of a last laugh on her.......

exactly.

I think the question you need to be asking is "How long should you wait before you get a restraining order against your buddy's ex?"

Psychos are fun, though. Lots of silly drama. Hide the steak knives.

F-in-A Cotton, F-in-A. She is trying to exact revenge on her ex, your bud. He dumped her so he probably knows she is crazy. Talk to your bud, tell him whats up, and pull the switcheroo.....get some while she is thinking she is getting back at him. In the end( ;) ), you get a little somethin somethin, she doesnt get what she was trying for, and your bud gets a bit of a last laugh on her.......

Already thought about that one, just not an easy subject to bring up with a friend..........."hey you want make Mel feel dumb, let me bang the hell out of her". That one wouldn't go over well but if it did it would be the ideal solution to this situation. <_<

Is this chick Adam Wainwright's ex?

You dont want casual sex to interfere with your ability to get free tickets.

Nope Waino married a girl who I also went to school with. I'm way ahead of you buddy, not screwing up my tickets.....plus she wouldn't anyway, there's a few more zeros on his paycheck than there are on mine.

DDs, natural

Rules and Guidelines

The do's and don'ts of the TBD message boards...

Welcome to Two Bills Drive (TBD). This board is a place for Bills fans everywhere to discuss the good and bad factors, personalities, and happenings with our favorite team. A wide variety of people read these notes, so proper decorum is required. All messages regarding women with natural DD's must show proof or expect an immediate banning

Sincerely,

SDS