Stockholm Meatballs

CosmicBills

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm already arranging for lots of drugs and alcohol to be delivered to your hotel when you arrive. You won't have to bother wasting valuable drinking time by packing your own! :sick:

Shouldn't have taken all their women after the last game. Now they're focused and don't have any distractions

Shouldn't have taken all their women after the last game. Now they're focused and don't have any distractions

Nope - was all part of my master plan. When they come to Brussels for the game, they'll see hoards and hoards of Stockholm women. It's been so long since they've seen the women that they'll forget all about the game. It's very possible that not a single snap of the game will be played because the Meatballs could fail to even show up for the game! All according to plan... :sick:

Nope - was all part of my master plan. When they come to Brussels for the game, they'll see hoards and hoards of Stockholm women. It's been so long since they've seen the women that they'll forget all about the game. It's very possible that not a single snap of the game will be played because the Meatballs could fail to even show up for the game! All according to plan... :sick:

:lol:

Nice, that's why you get payed the big bucks.

Good luck tomorrow guys, I'm expecting a big upset!!!

We'll show those Cows how we roll ... (get it, cause we're meatballs ... ).

Crickets. :wallbash:

I love when I boo my own jokes.

On top of spaghetti,

All covered with cheese,

I lost my poor meatball,

When somebody sneezed.

It rolled off the table,

And on to the floor,

And then my poor meatball,

Rolled out of the door.

It rolled in the garden,

And under a bush,

And then my poor meatball,

Was nothing but mush.

The mush was as tasty

As tasty could be,

And then the next summer,

It grew into a tree.

The tree was all covered,

All covered with moss,

And on it grew meatballs,

And tomato sauce.

So if you eat spaghetti,

All covered with cheese,

Hold on to your meatball,

Whenever you sneeze.

Yeah I am sure San Diego was saying the same thing. Losing is losing.

And yet the Cows keep on going... What was that about bad team management VA? :wallbash:

Good game, Meatballs -- I can't believe you tied it up with 14 seconds left! Crazy game and you'll definitely be a contender next year!

We get another home game -- that rocks! Wish us luck - we'll try to represent TSW well! :P

BTW - how did you force *5* fumbles against us? Did you switch your tactics to "force fumbles," or was it a fluke?

And yet the Cows keep on going... What was that about bad team management VA? :wallbash:

Good game, Meatballs -- I can't believe you tied it up with 14 seconds left! Crazy game and you'll definitely be a contender next year!

We get another home game -- that rocks! Wish us luck - we'll try to represent TSW well! :P

BTW - how did you force *5* fumbles against us? Did you switch your tactics to "force fumbles," or was it a fluke?

Looks like your circle jerk and YMCA stretching is working.

My fellow Meatballs:

We took the last place team in the league, and turned it into a playoff team in a few short weeks! Despite everyone saying it was impossible, despite all the felony charges, blow, hookers and gunplay, despite everything, we came together as a team! Brothers in arms!

Then, James T Kirk dropped the game winning touch down pass in OT. So I say, LETS KILL THE BASTID!!! :huh:

In all seriousness, good game, good season. Everyone contributed and we will be stronger next year (which is what, in a week?). I'll be looking over the roster as to where we can improve and am open to any and all suggestions. I think we just need some more DL depth, TE depth and maybe C?

I'm confident with a full season, we will take our place at the top of the league! Let's hope the Cows lose -- not out of spite, but as a way to keep all three TSW teams in the same league!

Congrats to our award winners too! Jack Diesel and Willie Banks each won the bronze in some categories. Not sure if we had any others.

FDC

Then, James T Kirk dropped the game winning touch down pass in OT. So I say, LETS KILL THE BASTID!!! :huh:

Picard would have made the catch, pulled out a cell phone and called Canton for his yellow jacket :wallbash:

I think we just need some more DL depth, TE depth and maybe C?

I have an unsigned DT that will be 7 (maybe 8) by next season. I made him in case any other TSW'ers buy a team. If no new TSW teams are created, he will be free to sign with Stockholm/PPP/Brussels

Let's hope the Cows lose -- not out of spite, but as a way to keep all three TSW teams in the same league!

Sounds like the top two teams from each conference go up a level -- so we're gone regardless of the outcome of the next game. Kinda sad -- but good for the team!

I haven't looked at the play by play at all yet -- but I guess we really dodged a bullet if he dropped a TD in OT. Ouch!!!

How crazy would it have been for the Meatballs to win and advance to the Pro league after being in last place and squeaking into the playoffs? Talk about Cinderella!!!

We're looking forward to seeing the Meatballs in the Pro league after next season! :huh:

Sounds like the top two teams from each conference go up a level -- so we're gone regardless of the outcome of the next game. Kinda sad -- but good for the team!

I haven't looked at the play by play at all yet -- but I guess we really dodged a bullet if he dropped a TD in OT. Ouch!!!

How crazy would it have been for the Meatballs to win and advance to the Pro league after being in last place and squeaking into the playoffs? Talk about Cinderella!!!

We're looking forward to seeing the Meatballs in the Pro league after next season! :wallbash:

Bummer if that's the case. But good luck!

Just watch the second to last drive. First and 10 after a pick and Kirk dropped a deep bomb and another WR dropped a shorter one. But then the computer for some reason went for it (?) on 4th and 10 ... I think because time was winding down in OT ... just a glitch I think. Either way it was a great game. A FG battle that I am sure riveted audiences who weren't snoring :huh:

Bummer if that's the case. But good luck!

Just watch the second to last drive. First and 10 after a pick and Kirk dropped a deep bomb and another WR dropped a shorter one. But then the computer for some reason went for it (?) on 4th and 10 ... I think because time was winding down in OT ... just a glitch I think. Either way it was a great game. A FG battle that I am sure riveted audiences who weren't snoring :huh:

We had all our third-stringers in there. Oddly, Brussels had their second-string QB in the game during overtime....however their second string QB is their highest rated QB! :wallbash:

Clearly stamina is an issue for our team...but it should improve over time.