Stockholm Meatballs

CosmicBills

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my unbiased opinion we should try 70% pass and 30% run. It is the Dan Marino game-plan.

I know you're partially kidding ... but I'm not against trying it. I think we're good enough to beat them regardless ... maybe 60/40?

Also, how is everyone getting along as far as snaps and PT? I have not changed our energy system in the past two weeks.

We seem to be getting the heavy rotation that I wanted at HB and WR ... but what about other positions? Are people happy or getting too little snaps?

Also, how is everyone getting along as far as snaps and PT? I have not changed our energy system in the past two weeks.

We seem to be getting the heavy rotation that I wanted at HB and WR ... but what about other positions? Are people happy or getting too little snaps?

I don't have any complaints.

Put me in coach, I'm ready to play..... :devil:

Sorry guys, I don't have time to do a write up, work's been kicking my ass. However, I have crafted a game plan. We're going to take some chances this week and hope it works!

Here's the link to the live feed for tomorrow morning: http://goallineblitz.com/game/game.pl?game...79&mode=pbp

GAME PLAN: MEATBALLS vs DINOS

Strangely, the match up screen says the Dinos are weaker against the pass than the run -- even though their D-Line is horrid and their CBs are not shabby (on paper).

Still, we want to try something new this week to get practice for the tougher games. We need to really see what our passing game can do. I think, even though the Dinos are the worst team against the run in the league (surrendering over 220 yards a game!!!), it's a good time to switch it up. Why? Because we should win either way. We just might not get the 60 point blow out that the Longnecks or Cows got against them.

That said, we're going to go 55/45 pass to run ratio, with our focus on medium routes. We'll take our shots deep too, but the majority will be medium and short. Our TEs should get more involved this week as I've upped their percentage of passing routes.

On defense, the Dinos tend to throw more than run ... but most of this is because they're always behind. Last week, in their lone win of the year, they ran the ball a ton. A trend I think they'll try to continue.

Still, I'm hedging bets and going 48 run and 52 pass. I'm upping our blitz package to 8% as well.

CBs should try for picks, and DL and LBs are free to POWER TACKLE this game and try to cause some fumbles. We might end up with more missed tackles this way, but the Dinos HBs aren't a true threat. We'll go back to Wrapping up when we face Arkansas in 2 games.

I expect us to win ... though it might not be AS pretty as it could be if we just pounded the rock 60% of the time.

Sloth needs to have his day though!!!!

Another good game, Meatballs! Hookers and blow for everyone!

The undefeated Razorbacks are next. Game plan will be out early this time as I've already done a bunch of scouting. I'd ask that everyone make sure they get back to 100 energy (train on relaxed if you need to!!).

Also, for ALL defensive players, I'd ask to set your tackling to WRAP UP.

DL/LBers I'd ask set your reads to RUN FIRST

That sucked we let up way to many points on defense.

I agree. Hookers but no coke for the defense! ;)

It does look funny to see something other than a 0 on the opponent's side of the ledger ... if we can shut out the Razorbacks, that would be something!!!