Stockholm Meatballs

CosmicBills

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow ... umm ... good game, I guess? :lol:

I do feel a bit bad about it. Poor Spartans are going to get whooped all year. I don't think our score will be the most tallied against them this season.

The down side is our team is DRAINED. The pines are all at 60, even our kicker is at 60 from having to kick off so much!!

The Ravens are a good team. I would suggest though that anyone who's not going to be at 100 for the game (the Pines, Eagle Eye, Mickameyer etc) should set their intesity level to NORMAL. Just to get back to 100 for the Clichy and PPP games coming up.

Good work guys. I guess we sent a message.

Can we expect a variation of the maple syrup offense again, or are you going to get even fancier tomorrow?

We got something special in store just for you guys. We built tunnels under the field with hundreds of trap doors. When your offense takes the field, our defenders will be hiding in the tunnels. It will look like no one is there ... but then, when the ball is snapped we all pop out and yell "AHHHHH!"

Scary, I know.

It worked like a charm in 7 on 7 drills.

We got something special in store just for you guys. We built tunnels under the field with hundreds of trap doors. When your offense takes the field, our defenders will be hiding in the tunnels. It will look like no one is there ... but then, when the ball is snapped we all pop out and yell "AHHHHH!"

Scary, I know.

It worked like a charm in 7 on 7 drills.

That's taking home field advantage to a whole new level.