Stockholm Meatballs

CosmicBills

Good win Meatballs! Hookers and Blow will be delivered at the usual time & place. Enjoy!

We have not scored a TD in the past 8 quarters ... that's a bit disconcerting. However, the good news is if we can beat Clinchy next week and the Heat following that, we should have the number 3 seed sewn up and a home field playoff game!

So let's get it done!

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good win Meatballs! Hookers and Blow will be delivered at the usual time & place. Enjoy!

We have not scored a TD in the past 8 quarters ... that's a bit disconcerting. However, the good news is if we can beat Clinchy next week and the Heat following that, we should have the number 3 seed sewn up and a home field playoff game!

So let's get it done!

We seem to get a bit too conservative in the red zone. Watching too much Bills football perhaps?

Suck Frankfurt beat PPP. They have higher rating than us also. We have to win this one. Anyone got any ideas?

The PPP score surprised me. The HEAT are good, but I don't think they are THAT good.

I tried to go run heavy against Dover so we could go heavier with the pass vs the Heat.

I'm not sure about the game plan yet -- definitely open to ideas!

Hey uhm, so last year we took the Eagles out of the playoffs. I'm pretty sure they are coming for us hard. What is the plan here?

Yeah ... they will be. They are not a team I really wanted to face in round 1, but I think we can still take them.

I've been scouting them pretty heavy and they seem to have changed up tactics (for the worst). Last year they were so good because they ran the ball so much and so well. Now they seem to be relying on the medium/long passes and just aren't having as much luck with it.

I think they are going to be 50/50 run pass ... but if we can get up on them early, they'll abandon the run and go right for the pass.

They are still thinking we're a run first team. Which we are. But we've had a lot of success this year relying on Sloth (might be Offensive MVP -- if not him then Jobu is). I think we'll throw more than we did last year (and in the first game against them) ... probably 52-48 run/pass.

I'm open to suggestions!

As for individual tactics, I would think our D-Line should be on Wrap up as should our LBs (unless you're 40+ strength and Tackling). Our CBs should play TIGHT and go for picks while our Safeties should play medium and NOT go for picks.

I'm going to stay on normal tackle, it's going to be high enough, no way Jack misses a tackle.

Cool. Just posted some Game planning / scouting stuff on the team board.

When you boost, where are you putting the 15 points?

BTW, MR. Slothrop is now above 60 in completion %. This is after he started the first few games around 50%. So his last few games have been aroiund 70%. He has been on fire. Lets throw the ball around coach!

I plan on it. He should get at least 30-35 passes this game. Hopefully not too much more or that means we're behind.

Just Win hit level 16 today so now we have 2 16 level backs and Dizzy right behind. Our team's really coming together. But Sloth or Jobu is my vote for Offensive MVP.

Sloth has been an animal.