Stockholm Meatballs

CosmicBills

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will do coach, now where's my #$@& hooker???

You're still in room 28B right?

I sent the one you like, the girl with the fake teeth so she can do that thing with her gums that you told the D-Line you like so much.

Team, the week is here. A chance to knock off the undefeated Razorbacks ... let's kick their ass.

They are going to run the ball first and foremost. It's imperative that we shut that down. Thus, I would like every D-Lineman and Linebacker to set their ADVANCED TACTICS to: WRAP UP and RUN FIRST.

When they pass, they pass effectively. I like our CB matchup though. I would ask that our CBS play CLOSE and ONLY GO FOR PICK WITH HELP OVER THE TOP.

Our Safties should play MEDIUM and ONLY GO FOR PICKS WITH HELP OVER THE TOP.

These settings should help us tremendously on Defense.

As for Offense, we're going to be very balanced this week. I'm leaning towards a 53% running game and 47% passing game. They are very strong against the run ... though their stats are somewhat misleading. They have been up by so much in many of their games that teams have simply abandoned the run. I want to make sure we don't do that.

However, we CAN pass on these guys. I'm going to let Sloth throw the ball, focusing on mainly the WRs and TEs as our HBs have not been catching the ball well out of the backfield.

More details to come. And PLEASE add some ideas to the gameplan if you have any.

GO MEATBALLS!

Team, the week is here. A chance to knock off the undefeated Razorbacks ... let's kick their ass.

They are going to run the ball first and foremost. It's imperative that we shut that down. Thus, I would like every D-Lineman and Linebacker to set their ADVANCED TACTICS to: WRAP UP and RUN FIRST.

When they pass, they pass effectively. I like our CB matchup though. I would ask that our CBS play CLOSE and ONLY GO FOR PICK WITH HELP OVER THE TOP.

As for Offense, we're going to be very balanced this week. I'm leaning towards a 53% running game and 47% passing game. They are very strong against the run ... though their stats are somewhat misleading. They have been up by so much in many of their games that teams have simply abandoned the run. I want to make sure we don't do that.

However, we CAN pass on these guys. I'm going to let Sloth throw the ball, focusing on mainly the WRs and TEs as our HBs have not been catching the ball well out of the backfield.

More details to come. And PLEASE add some ideas to the gameplan if you have any.

GO MEATBALLS!

The only unfortunate part about our upcoming victory, is that it will propel PPP into 1st instead of us. :ph34r:

We'll just have to rectify that come playoff time. ;)

The only unfortunate part about our upcoming victory, is that it will propel PPP into 1st instead of us. :ph34r:

We'll just have to rectify that come playoff time. ;)

Will it?

They beat us, we beat you, and if you beat them, I think it goes next to points scored. Which right now they are 50+ points ahead of us. unless you completely shut them down and we win in a complete blowout, then they are still in first, and you're still in third.

Will it?

They beat us, we beat you, and if you beat them, I think it goes next to points scored. Which right now they are 50+ points ahead of us. unless you completely shut them down and we win in a complete blowout, then they are still in first, and you're still in third.

Why wouldn't we completely shut them down?

I mean, if you guys don't think you can live up to your end...

Why wouldn't we completely shut them down?

I mean, if you guys don't think you can live up to your end...

Have you actually looked at the depth or hell starters on the team we play this week?

Not an issue on our side.

Let's just say, I believe the hookers and blow is going to catch up with you guys again.

GO MEATBALLS!

Get that sh-- done! Go Balls o' Meat!

Have you actually looked at the depth or hell starters on the team we play this week?

Not an issue on our side.

Let's just say, I believe the hookers and blow is going to catch up with you guys again.

It's funny because on paper, we're better than them at every position.

We have 24 players ranked 14 or above to their 18.

However, we do have a handful of level 8s as 3rd stringers whereas they have none. I can only assume that's a factor in the computer's magical match up ratings.

At least when we played you guys, you guys were better on paper at almost every position by 1 rank. I think it's cause you started your team a few days sooner. Same with the Cows and us.

Of course, that's not the only factor in determining a win and a loss ... but it's not like their team is loaded with more talent.

Okay ... now I'm rambling and lost my train of thought ... but there was a coherent thought in there somewhere. What a god awful post this was. Maybe I am doing too many hookers and too much blow. Damn!

It's funny because on paper, we're better than them at every position.

We have 24 players ranked 14 or above to their 18.

However, we do have a handful of level 8s as 3rd stringers whereas they have none. I can only assume that's a factor in the computer's magical match up ratings.

At least when we played you guys, you guys were better on paper at almost every position by 1 rank. I think it's cause you started your team a few days sooner. Same with the Cows and us.

Of course, that's not the only factor in determining a win and a loss ... but it's not like their team is loaded with more talent.

Okay ... now I'm rambling and lost my train of thought ... but there was a coherent thought in there somewhere. What a god awful post this was. Maybe I am doing too many hookers and too much blow. Damn!

And unless there's a miracle, you guys should beat them in a close game. It'll probably come down to turnovers and field position but you have the better team and that's what should matter the most.

I wish we could play them right now, with what we've learned since. We'd friggin' hammer their pompous asses.

And unless there's a miracle, you guys should beat them in a close game. It'll probably come down to turnovers and field position but you have the better team and that's what should matter the most.

I wish we could play them right now, with what we've learned since. We'd friggin' hammer their pompous asses.

I'm leaning towards this Defensive Package right now:

4% Blitzing

55% run defense, 45% pass

50/50 inside outside run D

45% zone, 55% man D

30% short, 50% medium, 20% long passes.

And for Offense, this:

2% Computer AI adjustment

52% Run, 48% pass

47% inside, 53% outside rushing

97% HB, 3% FB

32% Short, 45% Med, 23% long passes

77% to WR, 21% TE, 2% HB (targets)

I'm leaning towards this Defensive Package right now:

4% Blitzing

55% run defense, 45% pass

50/50 inside outside run D

45% zone, 55% man D

30% short, 50% medium, 20% long passes.

And for Offense, this:

2% Computer AI adjustment

52% Run, 48% pass

47% inside, 53% outside rushing

97% HB, 3% FB

32% Short, 45% Med, 23% long passes

77% to WR, 21% TE, 2% HB (targets)

I haven't looked at their playcalling lately so I have no idea what I'd do against them (defensively) but none of those numbers jump out at me as out of the ordinary...

I haven't looked at their playcalling lately so I have no idea what I'd do against them (defensively) but none of those numbers jump out at me as out of the ordinary...

They have the #2 & #3 RB in the conference, but I also think they are a pretty effective passing team. So they are going to get points, it's just a matter of how much you can stop.

Who's that? I know he isn't in the top 3 running backs. Because backs have 2 and 3 and 1 happens to be on the best team in the league.

He's the guy who lead the way to our 5 shutouts. You know, the one who is going to make sure we get the 6th against the Razorbacks.