Stockholm Meatballs

CosmicBills

Mudslinger :thumbsup:

The real question is whether he wants to play on a team that was good to start with, requiring no talent to get better (like yours :D) or a team that was near the bottom of the league that the owner managed to turn around and is currently on the 2nd longest winning streak in the entire league (like mine. :thumbsup: Oh, the Meatballs aren't bad either, I guess, since this is their thread and all.... :bag: )

VA made the offer first so I went with him

That said, I still have 800 points left. So if you need any more depth at QB/RB/FB/DL/P/K I can make one

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mudslinger :thumbsup:

The real question is whether he wants to play on a team that was good to start with, requiring no talent to get better (like yours :D) or a team that was near the bottom of the league that the owner managed to turn around and is currently on the 2nd longest winning streak in the entire league (like mine. :thumbsup: Oh, the Meatballs aren't bad either, I guess, since this is their thread and all.... :bag: )

And until we lost to the eagles we had an 11 game winning streak going. BTW, dev will get a lot of time with us. Our 5th string WR in our offense was in on 38 plays last game. You were giving mbp 4 plays a game. Did you also notice MBP on his new team now is a lvl 8 LB, in spite of basically not playing for 2 games because of your mismanagement?

That said, I still have 800 points left. So if you need any more depth at QB/RB/FB/DL/P/K I can make one

You've been tempted by the devil one, and burned. Why do you continue to want to step in the flames? Save the flex for when your WR becomes an 8 for your SA tree boost and your leveling up next season.

No fair, I asked first, you just hadn't given me his name. :bag:

:D

And until we lost to the eagles we had an 11 game winning streak going.

Exactly my point -- your team was good before you got there. You fell into a good situation. No work required, unlike the Cows and Meatballs. :D

It's gonna be fun watching you lose in the first round of the playoffs.

You won't be able to watch me play until the second round -- since you'll be playing a game in the first round. We'll be sure to send you tickets to our second round game though, since you won't have anything else to do on Tuesday. :pirate:

I got a PM from Fez that he wanted a WR too, so I made a level 4 WR. Starvin' Marvin is still waiting on a contract offer tho...

*Edit Reading the forums you/fez and I gonna have to be quick about this. After last game of the season you can't sign anyone.

Hmm, considering this what other position do you need tgreg? DT?