Trent comments on first day

Beerball

"Just based about our hour and a half long meeting there’s going to be a lot of carry over," said Edwards. "There are a few terminology changes, but I think the majority of it because our team is kind of new to that system and the majority of it worked last season that we’re going to carry a lot of that into this season."

what is this guy smoking???

the only thing that worked consistantly last year was giving beast mode the ball. everything else was sub-par in MY eyes

List of things that worked for Trent:

1. Balcony fashion

2. The entire Dallas game until the defense and special teams blew it

3. W/L record as a starter

4. Handing ball to Marshawn

5. Being compared to Joe Montana

That list is very impressive for a rookie. Montana himself didn't even do that as a rookie so Trent will probably be even better.

Things that failed for the Bills last year is a long list but on the top is:

1. BS clean up the city program initiated by loser QB that everyone should hate.

Did he apologize for taking a three-month vacation? Some people here won't be happy if he didn't.

Ah, hell, they won't be happy anyway. Never mind...

what is this guy smoking???

the only thing that worked consistantly last year was giving beast mode the ball. everything else was sub-par in MY eyes

If you listen to the whole quote, he says that while the terminology will for the most part be the same, after talking to Turk, he thinks there will be very noticable and visable changes in the offense. I remember Lee Evans, when Fairchild was in lame-duck mode, speaking about the possiblility of Schoenert being the new OC. He was all for it, and seemed to indicate that Schoenert was more in tune with what the players thought would be better for the game plan, than Fairchild was. I think he even said something like "when some of the plays were called, we would look at eachother, and coach Schoenert, like "huh?"

If you listen to the whole quote, he says that while the terminology will for the most part be the same, after talking to Turk, he thinks there will be very noticable and visable changes in the offense. I remember Lee Evans, when Fairchild was in lame-duck mode, speaking about the possiblility of Schoenert being the new OC. He was all for it, and seemed to indicate that Schoenert was more in tune with what the players thought would be better for the game plan, than Fairchild was. I think he even said something like "when some of the plays were called, we would look at eachother, and coach Schoenert, like "huh?"

Don't underestimate the influence that tricky Dicky has on this offense.

List of things that worked for Trent:

1. Balcony fashion

2. The entire Dallas game until the defense and special teams blew it

3. W/L record as a starter

4. Handing ball to Marshawn

5. Being compared to Joe Montana

That list is very impressive for a rookie. Montana himself didn't even do that as a rookie so Trent will probably be even better.

Things that failed for the Bills last year is a long list but on the top is:

1. BS clean up the city program initiated by loser QB that everyone should hate.

the pick he threw in the red zone cost us the dallas game

the pick he threw in the red zone cost us the dallas game

No matter how much that contributed to the collapse, the D & special teams also played their part. Yet, bringing it

up was valid. It was a bad throw and a piss poor decision on his part. JP, however, would have been drawn and quartered.....

Please please D and special teams....please hold the 8 point lead Trent handed you on a silver platter for TWENTY MORE SECONDS. Please. The Trent bashing is unreal.

How many points was the offense responsible for that game?

Why am I responding to a Crayonz post???