Trent Edwards in the house....

Chris Brown Blog Entry

Guess the "Trent needs to be here in the offseason" crowd will have to go back to saying Trent has a "noodle arm".

Anybody can show up at the end of March. He should have been here practicing in blizzard conditions in January & February. Noodle-armed slacker!

GO BILLS!!!

Chris Brown Blog Entry

Guess the "Trent needs to be here in the offseason" crowd will have to go back to saying Trent has a "noodle arm".

Why? Just because he showed up after a 3 month layoff doesn't mean the argument goes away dude. For a guy that completely fizzled out the way he did, to leave for three freaking months acting like a vested veteran was and still is wrong. Hate to break it to you, but it just might be that Trent's not into playing football as much as you guys like to think. He clearly wasn't too into being an offseason leader.

Hate to break it to you, but it just might be that Trent's not into playing football as much as you guys like to think. He clearly wasn't too into being an offseason leader.

This post needs to be pinned for future reference...

Why? Just because he showed up after a 3 month layoff doesn't mean the argument goes away dude. For a guy that completely fizzled out the way he did, to leave for three freaking months acting like a vested veteran was and still is wrong. Hate to break it to you, but it just might be that Trent's not into playing football as much as you guys like to think. He clearly wasn't too into being an offseason leader.

Wow. You don't have an agenda against Trent at all do you? :lol:

Look, for better or worse, Trent is our new starting QB, how about we not do like the Losman-Haters did and throw him under the bus before the season even starts?

I'll give him 7 starts this season before I make an evaluation on him. If he's great, that's great for Bills fans. If he's not...well, let's not think about that shall we....?

Look, for better or worse, Trent is our new starting QB, how about we not do like the Losman-Haters did and throw him under the bus before the season even starts?

I'll give him 7 starts this season before I make an evaluation on him. If he's great, that's great for Bills fans. If he's not...well, let's not think about that shall we....?

Don't feed this troll.

GO BILLS!!!

:lol::blink: :blink:

Funniest schitt I've read in a while. Ever consider stand-up as a career?

So now you're considered a troll if you dare criticize Trent? :lol::blink:

Sorry, but that's about as weak as your loverboy's ability to throw touchdown passes.

I don't think it is because you are criticizing Edwards. It is because you won't get off this thing about him going home for a few months after the season. Which is what most, if not all players do.

He gets 7 starts to show which way his career will go? If that isn't "throwing Edwards under the bus," I'm not sure what is.

We've already ruined one young quarterback with our lack of patience, lets try to learn something from that.

I don't think it is because you are criticizing Edwards. It is because you won't get off this thing about him going home for a few months after the season. Which is what most, if not all players do.

You know what Eli Manning has done his since he's been in the league? He stayed in NY and practiced with his receivers during the offseason when he wasn't expected to. His brother Peyton did the same thing his first few years in the league. I heard that Brady never left NE's facilities in the offseason when he was starting out. Trent's priorities? Go play a whole lot of golf and get plenty of rest. Hey, why not. Buffalo Bills fans don't care as long as you can check down a whole bunch. You don't even need to throw touchdown passes to get their hearts all a flutter. Hey it's Buffalo, no one cares if you leave for three months even if you are the starter at the games most important position.

It's a sad state of affairs when so many Bills fans here are so accepting of Trent's minimum time and effort. Unbelievable.

You know what Eli Manning has done his since he's been in the league? He stayed in NY and practiced with his receivers during the offseason when he wasn't expected to. His brother Peyton did the same thing his first few years in the league. I heard that Brady never left NE's facilities in the offseason when he was starting out. Trent's priorities? Go play a whole lot of golf and get plenty of rest. Hey, why not. Buffalo Bills fans don't care as long as you can check down a whole bunch. You don't even need to throw touchdown passes to get their hearts all a flutter. Hey it's Buffalo, no one cares if you leave for three months even if you are the starter at the games most important position.

It's a sad state of affairs when so many Bills fans here are so accepting of Trent's minimum time and effort. Unbelievable.

The old lady's still not puttin' out, eh ?

The old lady's still not puttin' out, eh ?

Old, she's not...putting out, she is...and did so yesterday thank you very much. :lol:

Hey, I'd try to change the touchy subject to since there's really no good answer as to why Trent wasn't back here after a month, month and a half tops.

You know what Eli Manning has done his since he's been in the league? He stayed in NY and practiced with his receivers during the offseason when he wasn't expected to.

Dude lives with his family in Mississippi during the offseason....both the Manning brothers do. Nice try though.