Turner is going to Buffalo Wed. He took a physical for

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whys that?

Every Chargers fans oponion I've seen on Turner is good, as they think he is the real deal.

I wouldn't mind swapping 1st round picks for him.

...and almost every nutjob on this message board thinks that A-Train is Eric Dickerson on Redbull. Count me as a Turner skeptic. He's top-heavy (chicken legs, as I remember being the concern coming out of school), not overly fast, and unproven.

...and almost every nutjob on this message board thinks that A-Train is Eric Dickerson on Redbull. Count me as a Turner skeptic. He's top-heavy (chicken legs, as I remember being the concern coming out of school), not overly fast, and unproven.

Yeah and like I posted is it him or his O-Line???

+ted

4.4 for a running back is pretty fast. I'm skeptic too but I still think he is better than every running back coming out of the draft expect Peterson and on par with Lynch.

4.4 for a running back is pretty fast. I'm skeptic too but I still think he is better than every running back coming out of the draft expect Peterson and on par with Lynch.

Where did you find 4.4? I remember speed being one of the knocks on Turner coming out of college.

I wonder if the guy the Chargers really want to hold onto is Darren Sproles, and they'll be laughing all the way to the bank after some idiotic, panicking GM gives up 2-3 first day picks for Turner.

I hope this is true and the Titans can sign him to a long term deal. It also reduces the # of teams interested in taking a shot at Peterson or Lynch ahead of us (Via a trade). That leaves the Falcons in front of us, if the browns take Quinn or Russell.

We pick our RB in Rd 1 (if it is Lynch or Peterson). If not, then we take Willis and get a RB in Rd 2.

We need all the picks in this draft....We need to get our starters and build depth....

Looks like he's going to the Titans though. They are the front-runners as of now.

If the Titans really are the front runners, that would simply mean that they want him more than the Bills do. After all, Buffalo picks about a half dozen spots higher each round than they do, thus, the Bills would have higher draft picks to offer than the Titans would. Thus, it would be in the Chargers' best interest to swap first round picks with us -- or just give up a second rounder. I'm pointing out the obvious, I know, but if the Titans do wind up giving up either their 2nd or swapping firsts to acquire Turner, it must be that Marv did not think that highly of him.

Chicken legs???!!! I don't know, the guy looks pretty good to me. Check him out and tell me what you think.

http://www.dailymotion.com/jcdavey/video/x1lrpq_turnervid

CHICKEN LEGS? Are you serious. I admit to posting drunk, on occasion, CT. I think you may need to do the same.

This mofo is a BULL of a running back.

Where did you find 4.4? I remember speed being one of the knocks on Turner coming out of college.

I wonder if the guy the Chargers really want to hold onto is Darren Sproles, and they'll be laughing all the way to the bank after some idiotic, panicking GM gives up 2-3 first day picks for Turner.

4.42. You remember wrong.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/profiles/michael_turner

I watched that video. The best runs were against the sh!tt!est run defense (the Bills) or when the Chargers were up by 30 points.

He is a real good back up, not a franchise back.

If we are doing RBBC, we won't have a franchise back regardless.