San Diego Charger Girl Auditions...

Spun

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a lot of those girls look uber skanky. If I had to venture a guess, I'd say that gymnasium stunk like tartar sauce and feet.

That MIGHT be tarter sauce, but, unfortunately that other odor isn't feet. :wallbash:

...and you thought it was the other way around, I bet. :wallbash:

I like looking through these and chuckling at the big girls who think theyre gonna make the team.

You can thank the idiotic fad of teaching 'self esteem' in public education. Now those poor girls are going to feel so humiliated that they're going to go home and beat their fatherless kids...

Maybe it's just me but I thought they looked better than the San Diego ones! :wallbash:

Yeah, I think I wasn't very clear, but that was kinda my point. The chicks auditioning for the Jills definitely looked hotter than the Charger chicks.

Sorry I wasn't more clear. Though in fairness, when you're as boring, pathetic and predictable as me, it should be expected.

Number #80 on the left is not looking too shabby.

I'm surprised no one made a joke about the numbers being their weight or IQ

#80 is alright, but she looks like she would fit into the number matching the IQ, She might not be a 10, but I'd still nail #331, I'm not that picky