Name your favorite

ROCCEO

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Walt Patulski

My dad had lunch with patulski a few weeks ago, when I came by the office he handed me his business card, goes, "ever heard of this guy". My dad had no clue he went #1 overall. Said ol walt is a good guy though.

John Avery...Dolphins 1st round RB in '98. Dude played one season with them before being traded to Denver where he got 5 carries the next season. Then gone.

You rarely see a 1st round pick remain with his team for only one season, and then be out of the league within two. And the reason I take so much pleasure in this is because I can remember hearing Dolphins' fans tell me (in all seriousness) that his training camp performances were so good that he was being compared to a young BARRY SANDERS. :lol::nana: :nana:

I can't say that without laughing.

For those who say Leaf, I have to disagree. He is my LEAST favorite bust of all-time. Think for a second that his career will always be mentioned among the biggest disappointments in sports history. And then think about how he managed to have basically one good game as a pro (his first ever) and BEAT us. What an @sshole!