Name your favorite

ROCCEO

If it is the Dolphins, then it has to be Yatil Green.....a 1st round pick, this WR never saw the field missing his 1st two years with torn ACLs.......

Yatil was a disaster, but I'm in the camp that injuries don't make a bust. The most talented player in the world can get hurt and ruin his career. A bust is someone who just can't play, IMO.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yatil was a disaster, but I'm in the camp that injuries don't make a bust. The most talented player in the world can get hurt and ruin his career. A bust is someone who just can't play, IMO.

Some people call them a bust. Matt Millen just calls them "my picks."

This guy must be one of the best "busts" of all time that noone even mentions him.

:lol: Aundrey Bruce. Falcons. Rd 1, Pick 1. 1988.

Does the Lions GM Matt Millen count for the last 5 years drafts, or the organisation for not getting rid of this draft genius... at least Donohoe got sacked...

Bills Busts

1. Mike Williams

2. Gary Marangi. Allegedly the 2nd coming of Kenny Stabler and a big favorite of Ralph Wilson. When Joe Ferguson got hurt in 1976 and Marangi got his shot, he was Billy Joe Hobert Bad and was out of the league by 1977.

3. Busty Underwood- 13th Round/316th Overall in 1971. He never made it and I still do not know why. He was worthy of at least a 12th round pick that year.

All-Time

1. Ryan Leaf

2. Tony Mandarich

3. Brian Bosworth