Latest boards.philadephiaeagles.com

Dude says: "Supposedly Darwin Walker and a late 2nd day pick, or conditional 08 pick. It hasnt been confirmed yet though."

I would kiss Marv's feet if he got Walker and a late 2nd round pick for Spikes. I would hate to see Spikes go, but, that would be a tough deal to turn down, for a rebuilding team....

I would kiss Marv's feet if he got Walker and a late 2nd round pick for Spikes. I would hate to see Spikes go, but, that would be a tough deal to turn down, for a rebuilding team....

Reread the post it says

Dude says: "Supposedly Darwin Walker and a late [2nd day pick, or conditional 08 pick. It hasnt been confirmed yet though."

In other words Walker and likely a 6th Round pick, which I think is fair value. Of course a conditional 2008 pick would be sexier and maybe allow greater compensation unless the conditons also factor how Walker produces for us which could make things even and not net us anything.

Marv: This whole f*cking thing is nothin' but nothin' about character. . . . I'm sure we're gonna see some pot shots now. But fighting against a f*cking dunce is very different from fighting against a linebacker who WILL f*ck a stranger in the a*ss. I mean, I was a foot soldier . . . whereas this thing should be a piece of cake. I mean, I had an M-16, Jacko, not an Abrams f*cking tank. Me and Takeo, eyeball to eyeball--

DJ: Yeah.

Marv: --that's f*cking combat. The man in the hyperbaric chamber, Dude. Worthy f*cking adversary.

Ralph: Who was in the hyperbaric chamber, Marv?

Marv: Shut the f*ck up, Ralph. Whereas what we have here? A running back wearin' a f*cking stupid tattoo on his f*cking neck, trying to hit reverse on a counter trey. This is not a worthy f*cking adversary.

Marv: This whole f*cking thing is nothin' but nothin' about character. . . . I'm sure we're gonna see some pot shots now. But fighting against a f*cking dunce is very different from fighting against a linebacker who WILL f*ck a stranger in the a*ss. I mean, I was a foot soldier . . . whereas this thing should be a piece of cake. I mean, I had an M-16, Jacko, not an Abrams f*cking tank. Me and Takeo, eyeball to eyeball--

DJ: Yeah.

Marv: --that's f*cking combat. The man in the hyperbaric chamber, Dude. Worthy f*cking adversary.

Ralph: Who was in the hyperbaric chamber, Marv?

Marv: Shut the f*ck up, Ralph. Whereas what we have here? A running back wearin' a f*cking stupid tattoo on his f*cking neck, trying to hit reverse on a counter trey. This is not a worthy f*cking adversary.

Absolutely hilarious.