Which would you rather have happen?

chetsap

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

C'mon if you want this to be credible its gotta be a Bills Super Bowl win or a $Million dollars......no true Bills fan would take $10,000 over a Bills Super Bowl win

$1M to be credible? Dude, you are dreaming. The average salary of a household on this board is probably $40k. You don't think people would take a year's salary over the outcome of a game? Even $10k invested right now goes a long way to putting a young child through college.

Like I said, everyone will say Super Bowl, but in reality most would take the money. If not - you're stupid rich or just well... you know.

This is just for fun but would you rather win $10,000 or have the Bills win a super Bowl???

I got a $40,000 bonus and spent it in six weeks in the late 90's. I have NOTHING to show for it. I think that's a pretty easy question for me. If I get another big windfall I'd trade it for a Bills SB in a heartbeat.

Screw that, Id take the bills any day, no need to secretly take cash. Its simple, I would just blow the 10 Gs, somehow, some way. No telling exactly. On the flip side, the bills winning the super bowl would be something that I could enjoy forever. Irreplacable. One day.....

I got a $40,000 bonus and spent it in six weeks in the late 90's. I have NOTHING to show for it. I think that's a pretty easy question for me. If I get another big windfall I'd trade it for a Bills SB in a heartbeat.

Jeesh. I would figure that kind of blown wad would at least give you a story to tell.

This is just for fun but would you rather win $10,000 or have the Bills win a super Bowl???

Bill's Win ..... :thumbsup:

I guess u'd get pretty good odd's with a bet like that so i'd bet the Bill's 2 win n make a killin aswell az c my Team win the Big One :worthy:

Bills win the superbowl. Could really use the bucks though. I would need to spend ten grand on the Sports illustrated Buffalo Bills super bowl stuff. Super bowl championships hats, jackets bumber stickers. yeah about $10Gs saying that the Bills are the Best.

As others have indicated, $10K ain't enough. I don't honestly know what my price would be; I've been dreaming of a Super Bowl championship (and Stanley Cup) for so long that the thought of giving either up "doesn't compute" in my brain.