Bledsoe is a starter for at least 5 more seasons..

Everyone talks like Bledsoe is 38 years old and ready to be a backup...

C'mon...He is just 32...For godsakes look at Vinny will be 41 next month still starting. Gannon 38 so on and so on....

Bledsoe should be a starter in this league for another 5 years at least.

There will be a couple teams on every given year that will offer him the spot to lead their team.

If the Bills decide to make JP the starter in 2005, I expect Drew to request a trade or release and will land the starting job on another team.

The jets game just proved that if the line will do their job, he is as dangerous of a pure passer as there is in the league. Not to mention STILL one of the best Deep passers of the last decade.

Come on people.....I know you're smarter than some these posts on here.....

C'mon...He is just 32...For godsakes look at Vinny will be 41 next month still starting. Gannon 38 son and so on....

There will be a couple teams on every given year that will offer him the spot to lead their team.

If the Bills decide to make JP the starter in 2005, I expect Drew to request a trade or release and will land the starting job on another team.

The jets game just proved that if the line will do their job, he is as dangerous of a pure passer as there is in the league. Not to mention STILL one of the best Deep passers of the last decade.

67306[/snapback]

Couldnt come up with a more discreet name to post under, Drew?

C'mon...He is just 32...For godsakes look at Vinny will be 41 next month still starting. Gannon 38 so on and so on....

67306[/snapback]

That's fine, as long as he's not the starter in Buffalo after 2004.

p.s. try to remember that he was taking a Super Bowl caliber team nowhere in NE before they got wise and traded him away. And he was only 30 then.

Without question I must fall under the heading of "Drew Apologist," but if this team doesn't get to the playoffs...or have a shot at them come early December, this will be his last year as a starter. Period.

I don't see him taking a backup role ANYWHERE. Even in Dallas.

When Fergy was all done he hung around for a while with other teams. Also tried a comeback in the CFL when they teams in the USA. If Bledsoe wants that instead of going home to his family, so be it. He doesn't need the money.

If Drew keeps playing like he has for almost 2 years now, he won't be in position to demand anything.

Without question I must fall under the heading of "Drew Apologist," but if this team doesn't get to the playoffs...or have a shot at them come early December, this will be his last year as a starter. Period.

I don't see him taking a backup role ANYWHERE. Even in Dallas.

67322[/snapback]

I agree with LA on this......

And if having a "guest" agree with you isn't a ringing endorsement, I don't know what is.

(But I'll take anything I can get these days...)

67335[/snapback]

<_<:lol:

That in itself is a miracle!!!! Guests usually talk the most trash because they are hiding their identities!!

And if having a "guest" agree with you isn't a ringing endorsement, I don't know what is.

(But I'll take anything I can get these days...)

67335[/snapback]

Sorry man...."John from Hemet" here.....

Bouncing in and out while working....haven't had a chance to log in.... <_<

Bledsoe is a starter for at least 5 more seasons.., If not here, then on another NFL team...

67306[/snapback]

Absolutely, and like I said last night,

let's trade him to the Packers for Favre.

Both teams have 4 losses and are going nowhere.

Both teams need a little shake-up.

Both QBs have HOF numbers.

Both QBs have a ring & are 1-1 in Super Bowls.

Who better to groom JP than the QB he's most often compared to?

<_<:lol::lol:

age means nothing, are you kidding? there are people who are young 40 year olds and people who are old 35 year olds.

Bledsoe is old for his age, in terms of the steps lost in his game. He's been hit more than any QB in the league, perhaps more than any QB in league history. he doesn't make decisions quickly. and he often makes bad decisions.

bledsoe hamstings this team. i'll never go back on that, and i'll never have to worry about eating crow. Cuz drew doesn't have the ability to force me to.

I get the feeling that Buffalo will be Drews' last team, whether it is this year or next. Remember, TD expressed some concerns that he might decide to retire after last season. If this season continues the way it is, and Bills fans continue to be as obsessive about his awful performance, I could see him losing what little desire he has left, to play. Personally, I think we are exagerrating how awful he has been this season. I know he is not what we were hoping he would be back in 2002, but he has not been the biggest problem with this team thus far.