People who actually do annoy you

The Big Cat

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whomever designed the layout for the car wash at the Delta Sonic near me. 3 lanes, all trying to get past the booths, need to merge in a 20 foot long section. No one is sure who goes first so they all try to go at once. Chaos ensues.

Whomever designed the layout for the car wash at the Delta Sonic near me. 3 lanes, all trying to get past the booths, need to merge in a 20 foot long section. No one is sure who goes first so they all try to go at once. Chaos ensues.

Speaking of Delta Sonic and annoying people...

Would you like underspray for $1? No, how about brake dust remover for $2? No, how about an air freshener? No to that too? Well then get the hell out of my booth, I don't want to talk with you anymore. <_<

It's not the act of buying the donuts. It's the HAND-PICKING of multiple dozens

Next time cut ahead of that person and order the 1/4 decaf 1/4 regular 1/4 espresso 1/4 hazelnut Grande latte and keep demanding they start over because they are doing it wrong.

I have to agree. Usually these orwellian pigs eat them so fast that they don't even notice the flavor anyway.

Is orwellian short for someone who reminds you of Orson Welles? I would think that would be orwellesian, but I could be wrong.

Would it make a difference to you if the doughnut buyer were elderly? Your respect for the elderly is well known, so I'm wondering if that would make a difference.

Is orwellian short for someone who reminds you of Orson Welles? I would think that would be orwellesian, but I could be wrong.

Would it make a difference to you if the doughnut buyer were elderly? Your respect for the elderly is well known, so I'm wondering if that would make a difference.

Orwellian is indeed short for Orson Wellsian. It is sort of a name for fat people. I'm not sure why they have that abbreviation because it is not that much shorter and it isn't really funny either. Now Mamacassian? That's humor.

I have as much or more respect for old people than anyone but they are truly indecisive and slow. This does not only show up in donut lines, but any line. Most of them lived through the depression so they keep their money under their mattress. They dig it out in the morning and end up counting it out penny by penny at the donut counter. This is the only part that makes them a little more annoying than the normal donut buyer. The good news is that the annoyance is usually offset. When it is your turn, you get change back from what they had given. Usually there are wheat pennies and silver quarters and dimes and Buffalo nickels. You can go right to the coin dealer down the street and your donuts turn out being free. Watch out though because if you get a mercury dime it could cause cancer.

I can't stand metrosexuals. You know, the guys who pop the collar on their carnation pink shirts, wax their eyebrows, shave their chests, go tanning and spike their hair in the "Growing Up Gotti" fashion, and drink faggy mixed drinks.

Living here in NYC and having to rely on the subways for transportation, I can't stand people trying to get onto the trains when the people who are trying to exit haven't gotten off yet. .

I can't stand metrosexuals. You know, the guys who pop the collar on their carnation pink shirts, wax their eyebrows, shave their chests, go tanning and spike their hair in the "Growing Up Gotti" fashion, and drink faggy mixed drinks.

Living here in NYC and having to rely on the subways for transportation, I can't stand people trying to get onto the trains when the people who are trying to exit haven't gotten off yet. .

You must mean...

NSFW!!

people that drive in the left lane as if it was just another lane....god that annoys the hell out of me...the left lane is for passing....pass and get back in the right lane when it is safe to do so <_<

Not that I do it... But, is it? The left lane for passing? I always thought that if you are doing the speed limit... You can stay they?

Show me otherwise... Or face becoming "annoying."

0:):P

Not that I do it... But, is it? The left lane for passing? I always thought that if you are doing the speed limit... You can stay they?

Show me otherwise... Or face becoming "annoying."

<_<0:)

I think it depends on the state. When I drive in PA it seems to be verboten to hang in the passing lane even if you are going 20 mph faster than everyone else. I think it's a law there.

That said, I've never seen anybody from Jersey in anything BUT the left lane.

The ones who annoy me the most are.

Constant complainers. Whinny sniveling crawling crybaby complaining pieces of !@#$ing shiit complainers. They need to be B word slapped into next !@#$ing year.

And YOU know who YOU all are.

Yup. That about sums it up! 0:)<_<

0:) That's great.

The ones who annoy me the most are.

Constant complainers. Whinny sniveling crawling crybaby complaining pieces of !@#$ing shiit complainers. They need to be B word slapped into next !@#$ing year.

And YOU know who YOU all are.

Yup. That about sums it up! :P<_<

It's not the act of buying the donuts. It's the HAND-PICKING of multiple dozens

OK, good we're getting somewhere here. So, if I have this right, people, while they are at a donut shop, who prefer to have the donuts they want, rather than those the high-school dropout at the counter decides to give them, annoy you.

Am I getting closer? <_<