never mind

georg793

A friend of mine just called and seen Chris Brown at the Buffalo airport. Chris gave him the big thumbs up and had a huge million dollar smile on his face.

Sounds like a done deal to me. :devil:

Thats fine. A million dollar smile is great. A 47.5 million dollar smile...well thats a different story :lol:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Brown's agent heard how they gave Kelsay more then he was asking for and decided to try that same ploy. :devil::lol:

I know we gave him more than hes worth but did they actually come out and say that marv offerred more than they were asking for?

There's a catch. We have to take Pacman Jones.

We'll take him, that way on paper(and in madden) our RB and CB holes will be filled. BTW, i know that the reality of the situation is that Pacman is likely to face a series of suspensions and shootouts occuring in various courtrooms and street corners accross america, therefore making him a bad guy to have on your roster.

What does he think of Toronto?

Does he like it in a Willis or a Chidi kind of way?

I was just thinking about ol Chidi, about how when GW came in we went out and signed old vets who were supposed to be stopgaps but were generally very below average: Kieth McKenzie, Chidi Ahonatu and Eddie Robinson come to mind.

What did Chidi have to do with Toronto anyhow?

I know we gave him more than hes worth but did they actually come out and say that marv offerred more than they were asking for?

We'll take him, that way on paper(and in madden) our RB and CB holes will be filled.

I was just thinking about ol Chidi, about how when GW came in we went out and signed old vets who were supposed to be stopgaps but were generally very below average: Kieth McKenzie, Chidi Ahonatu and Eddie Robinson come to mind.

He lived there while he played for the Bills and still does.

We'll take him, that way on paper(and in madden) our RB and CB holes will be filled.

Chidi lived in Toronto when he played for the Bills.

He commuted.

Chidi lived in Toronto when he played for the Bills.

He commuted.

Every day? I guess when you're an over-the-hill defensive end playing in a rotation on a rebuilding team with a numbnuts head coach, one may feel inclined to take certain liberties.

I've never been impressed by Chris Brown. But I haven't watched many Titans games.

If we sign him, fine. But if there's any truth to that contract, then I'll probably start joining the chorus on the other side of the tracks. That would be *preposterous*.

Chris Brown is flying out to San Franciso to sign a 3 year deal with the niners. The team has said Brown will do nothing but run behind left tackle Jonas Jennings. The Niners have also added 14 new trainers to their medical staff and acquired an oversized gurney capable of carrying both Jennings and Brown off the field at the same time.

Chris Brown is flying out to San Franciso to sign a 3 year deal with the niners. The team has said Brown will do nothing but run behind left tackle Jonas Jennings. The Niners have also added 14 new trainers to their medical staff and acquired an oversized gurney capable of carrying both Jennings and Brown off the field at the same time.

I heard that he was heading to Tampa to run behind Mike Williams.