never mind

georg793

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you serious?

Since Frez is offline and you just registered, I will answer. He is not serious. It is a long standing joke here on the Stadium Wall to say you saw someone at the Buffalo airport. I believe it originated when someone said they saw George Seiffert at the Buffalo airport way back whenever and speculated that it meant he was a canidate for the Bills' then vacent head coach position. But I am not 100 percent sure.

Anyway...welcome to the Wall!

Since Frez is offline and you just registered, I will answer. He is not serious. It is a long standing joke here on the Stadium Wall to say you saw someone at the Buffalo airport. I believe it originated when someone said they saw George Seiffert at the Buffalo airport way back whenever and speculated that it meant he was a canidate for the Bills' then vacent head coach position. But I am not 100 percent sure.

I gotcha. Thanks for the welcome. :devil:

Yeah, its sad...but this place has history. Inside jokes, former posters, notorious members, and like childhood, learning about crayons is a right of passage. In the coming days and weeks ahead you will learn that belinda, rozen and stevestojan are not just names, but other grammatical terms I do not know. Welcome to the wall.

Too true, Jim Bob. Considering so many new posters just recently came aboard, maybe someone should come up with a Wall-specific dictionary. Of course, it can be fun decoding all this stevestojan.

Yeah, its sad...but this place has history. Inside jokes, former posters, notorious members, and like childhood, learning about crayons is a right of passage. In the coming days and weeks ahead you will learn that belinda, rozen and stevestojan are not just names, but other grammatical terms I do not know. Welcome to the wall.

i miss belinda

For instance, after our running back is traded, or some other big news breaks, there could be trouble and SDS or a mod might start a topic called something like "beats the stevestojan out of me who Rosened the board" and his first post would say belinda since that's it. Then someone would probably make a crack about pandas. I hope that helps clear things up.

Welcome.

Normally I feel guilty if I give in to the urge to thread-jack (post or encourage conversation off-topic). In this case, however....

Ah, belinda. The good ol' days. Who here among us remembers the true identity of the Panda Liberation Front, of what happened to Heitz's cooler...

Indeed.

The Symbol Gang. What ever happened to them? What ever became of Whiskey Dick?

He wants a do over.....no do overs for lying to your brethern...sorry bub...

I think we have to ask Mayor McCheese to weigh in on this one...

Honorable McCheese--is changing the title of the thread enough of an apology?

Ah, belinda. The good ol' days. Who here among us remembers the true identity of the Panda Liberation Front, of what happened to Heitz's cooler...

I have Heitz's cooler. It was payment for what he thought was a free ticket!