Least favorite Bill of all time

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should get some interesting answers with Willis departing this week. Newbies welcome :( . Old school as well.

Least- Doug Flutie

Most- Kurt Schultz

Least = Tom Cousineau, Ronnie Harmon, Willis McGahee

Most = Billy Shaw, Bobby Chandler, Steve Tasker, many others

Most: Cookie G, Robert James, Marv, Thurman

Least: F. Smerlas (have I mentioned lately how much I despise Smerlas?), Skin Flutie (his arrogance and pettiness destroyed a locker room and a team)

Flip-flops: I actually like Flutie before living his destruction and hearing some of the inside tales. Same for Ronnie Harmon. After he dropped the pass and blamed Kelly, I started to dislike him. After reading about the possibility of his throwing a game in college, I REALLY started to dislike him. If those allegations are ever proven, he'll move into the "Least" list.

Most: Cookie G, Robert James, Marv, Thurman

Least: F. Smerlas (have I mentioned lately how much I despise Smerlas?), Skin Flutie (his arrogance and pettiness destroyed a locker room and a team)

Flip-flops: I actually like Flutie before living his destruction and hearing some of the inside tales. Same for Ronnie Harmon. After he dropped the pass and blamed Kelly, I started to dislike him. After reading about the possibility of his throwing a game in college, I REALLY started to dislike him. If those allegations are ever proven, he'll move into the "Least" list.

I love the Robert James choice....super player and class act!!

Most: Kent Hull or Talley. Both of these guys rarely got the recognition the "superstars" they played with did, but they were leaders on the field and in the locker room. Blue collar guys for a blue collar city like Buffalo.

Least: Doug Flutie and Willis McGahee. The "It's not my fault" crew. Flutie learned too late. Will Willis ever learn?