Henry Signs With Broncos

Who's left to trade Willis to?

Cleveland, maybe I think they will take Braddy Quinn in the draft.

NY Giants, I don't think so they would of traded already.

GreenBay, since they lost Green maybe.

Raiders, this could happen, but I doubt it.

Detriot, I don't think so.

Baltimore, I think they will resign Jamal Lewis.

Tennessee, No they have Lendale White.

What do you think?

Packers i think are most likely maybe a 3rd.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you think?

I think that with Shaud Williams and Fred Jackson the only other RBs on the roster, the Bills had damn well better have a good Plan B in place if they intend to follow through on trading McGahee.

I think that with Shaud Williams and Fred Jackson the only other RBs on the roster, the Bills had damn well better have a good Plan B in place if they intend to follow through on trading McGahee.

They must have liked somebody they saw at the combine........Oh nevermind

Well we need somebody cuz shaud and fred jackson wont cut it, resign A-Train and draft a rb just get r done.

lineman dont sell tickets a good rb does and if ralph wants to sell tickets they need a starting rb thats why i think it was bad to make this willis trade public.

They must have liked somebody they saw at the combine........Oh nevermind

Hey, I could live with one Tony Hunt trading in the Blue and White for the red, white, royal, navy, nickel... am I forgetting any colors? :rolleyes: He'd have to talk Youboty out of #26, though...

Just saying that while a lot of people like the idea of trading WMcG, if things don't break right, it could end up as a "be careful what you wish for" deals.

Hey, I could live with one Tony Hunt trading in the Blue and White for the red, white, royal, navy, nickel... am I forgetting any colors? :rolleyes: He'd have to talk Youboty out of #26, though...

Just saying that while a lot of people like the idea of trading WMcG, if things don't break right, it could end up as a "be careful what you wish for" deals.

So you want people to think on here before they open their yaps? Interesting concept.....never happen though.

I don't have strong feelings either way in terms of trading Willis, other than that I wouldn't do it for anything less than a mid to early 2nd. That said, I am thinking that Marv and company didn't spend this kind of huge cash on blockers without taking the RB position into consideration.

If they DO trade Willis, I would expect to see a 1st day (if not 1st round) RB. Btw, I also think that they will jump on an early WR. It would seem as if they almost have to.

What do you think?

This seems more likely where he would end up. Wouldnt mind an early rounder for WM. Let him see how bad Green Bay, Wisconsins night life is, he will be pleading to ge out of there.

Not sure what's up with the the Travis love-fest. I seem to remember his final days playing here back in 2004, when he was stinking it up en route to a lousy 0-4 start -- that we only recovered from AFTER Willis came in for relief. (My heart skips a beat when I think back to THAT Willis, stiff-arm and all!)

And it was Travis who FORCED the trade. The Bills wanted him back in 2005. Oh, and what happened after he was traded to the Titans? He had to serve a 4-game suspension. That to go along with the problems he had when he was in Buffalo with under-age girls. As much as we all dis Willis for not knowing the plays, do you all remember how horrible Travis was at doing practically everything except for running with the football? I do.

What do you think?

I wouldn't rule Denver out of the picture. 5 years, $12M is a bargain signing in the current cap environment. Henry is an insurance policy that the Broncos might use as a bargaining chip against the Bills. Its an excellent move by Denver.

Never mind. I mis-read it. It was $12M guaranteed, which means the contract is probably for $30M+. They're definitely not interested.

What do you think?

When there is Jamal Lewis, Rhodes and Chris Brown still available in free agency why is any team going to have to pay a higher salary to Willis and also give up a draft pick. Also, I don't know why Washington is still sitting on both Betts and Portis. Who is going to be the starter there ?

All i caught was he signed for 5 years with 12 mil in guaranteed money, looks like the Broncos found someone better than McGahee

Good for Travis.especially after Donahoe treated him like a SLAVE here.

I gotta believe with Green vacating Green Bay that they may take a shot at Willis. I would hope to grab a 2nd rounder for him. Hell I would even take a third. Then trade our 2nd and 3rd for a late first and scoop up Patrick Willis and Marshawn. Now that would be a nice draft. What do you guys think about that?

A 2nd round draft pick for Willis would be ideal if the trade talks are for real.

But having Willis back in '07 won't kill the team. He'll work his @ss off in his contract year behind the new O-line. The off-field paternity suit issues will be the only distraction.