Henry Signs With Broncos

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have strong feelings either way in terms of trading Willis, other than that I wouldn't do it for anything less than a mid to early 2nd. That said, I am thinking that Marv and company didn't spend this kind of huge cash on blockers without taking the RB position into consideration.

If they DO trade Willis, I would expect to see a 1st day (if not 1st round) RB. Btw, I also think that they will jump on an early WR. It would seem as if they almost have to.

Couldn't agree with you more Bill. I wouldn't be shocked if we tried to get in the first round or second round twice even using Magahee as bait. I still think the last move of the free agengy period will be a veteran corner or mlb. Then the draft would be alot more clearer.

Not going to happen because the names Patrick Wills and Marshawn Lynch have been uttered on this board. BUFFALO'S FIRST PICK WILL BE SOMEONE UNDER THE RADAR-RARELY, IF EVER, MENTIONED HERE.

You are probably right, here's how I see it come draft day.

Round-Position

1. Free safety

2. Left Tackle

3. Free safety

4. Strong safety

5. Guard

6. Cornerback

7. Free safety

I'm really just being an idiot, I hope it's a good draft but I'm sure that Marv will surprise us.

I do have faith in his drafting ability.