Henry Signs With Broncos

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All i caught was he signed for 5 years with 12 mil in guaranteed money, looks like the Broncos found someone better than McGahee

I still think the Giants are the trade partners...even if we don't trade him, I'd keep him for another year then franchise and trade next. He has to play next year and it will be a good one.......

I gotta believe with Green vacating Green Bay that they may take a shot at Willis. I would hope to grab a 2nd rounder for him. Hell I would even take a third. Then trade our 2nd and 3rd for a late first and scoop up Patrick Willis and Marshawn. Now that would be a nice draft. What do you guys think about that?

I gotta believe with Green vacating Green Bay that they may take a shot at Willis. I would hope to grab a 2nd rounder for him. Hell I would even take a third. Then trade our 2nd and 3rd for a late first and scoop up Patrick Willis and Marshawn. Now that would be a nice draft. What do you guys think about that?

That be fine with me

They'll have to teach him not to fumble at 5000' above sea level! :rolleyes:

Henry has fumbled the ball a grand total of 5 times and lost 2 the last two years combined...he had a problem early in his career but has clearly solved it but some people just cant seem to let it go

Time to try a new med.Your too negative

Not to toot my own horn here, but in my short lived TBD existence, I have consistently been one of the more positive people on this board. Remember last year? Remember last Friday? The TBD agenda and the OBD agenda have not coincided since the change in regime.

Who's left to trade Willis to?

Cleveland, maybe I think they will take Braddy Quinn in the draft.

NY Giants, I don't think so they would of traded already.

GreenBay, since they lost Green maybe.

Raiders, this could happen, but I doubt it.

Detriot, I don't think so.

Baltimore, I think they will resign Jamal Lewis.

Tennessee, No they have Lendale White.

What do you think?

I think the Giants will sign Rhodes...Word is that the talks are heating up between the two. If Willis doesn't go to Oakland or Baltimore, I believe he will be a Bill again next year.

Cause Buffalo sure as hell ain't trading him to the other team that needs a running back in our division.