Rosenpimp

I guess the deal was done with Denver for Willis until old Rosenballs stepped in and killed the deal. He think`s Willis should get big MONEY,himself included.Just read this on there message board.The fan`s want Willis bad. But again it`s Rosenpimp(as called by them) who screwed it up. <_<

I'm yhinking it might be wise to keep Willis. He can be a very good running back and this process probably gave him a wake up call as to what people actually think of his value in the NFL. He's got some incentive to show how good he can be in the next season and I'm inclined to think we ought to take advantage of it. Have a come to Jesus speech with him and tell him to put up or shut up....and tell his agent the same damn thing!

I'm yhinking it might be wise to keep Willis. He can be a very good running back and this process probably gave him a wake up call as to what people actually think of his value in the NFL. He's got some incentive to show how good he can be in the next season and I'm inclined to think we ought to take advantage of it. Have a come to Jesus speech with him and tell him to put up or shut up....and tell his agent the same damn thing!

That last sentence say`s it all.As long as Rosendick is his agent were DOOMED

Rosesnpimp knows exactly what he's doing. Imagine the pay raise Willis gets if he stay in Buffalo for 1 more year, shuts up, learns the playbook, and runs for 1500yds - then hits the open market.

Rosesnpimp knows exactly what he's doing. Imagine the pay raise Willis gets if he stay in Buffalo for 1 more year, shuts up, learns the playbook, and runs for 1500yds - then hits the open market.

Good hopefully he does than we can franchise and trade him for higher than a 3rd rounder.

I agree 100%. Why let him go for a middle pick, unless the Bills want to use a high pick on a RB instead of filling other more pressing holes. Let him play for his payday. If he sets the world on fire then he'll make his money, he hasn't earned a big contract yet. That will give the Bills additional options such as the franchise tag and possible trades next off season when both parties (Bills & Willis) would be in a much stronger position.

I guess the deal was done with Denver for Willis until old Rosenballs stepped in and killed the deal. He think`s Willis should get big MONEY,himself included.Just read this on there message board.The fan`s want Willis bad. But again it`s Rosenpimp(as called by them) who screwed it up. <_<

I see little reason to complain, assuming this story is true. It implies that Denver was not willing to give up 'big money'. Also, we don't know what trade offers we have but I highly doubt they are any better than a 3rd round pick (else Levy would have gone for it). WM and Rosenhaus are now understanding the value of a underperforming RB in the NFL today. Good for the Bills - he will shut up and play as he knows the only way to get a lucrative contract is to put up huge numbers in 2007.

I see little reason to complain, assuming this story is true. It implies that Denver was not willing to give up 'big money'. Also, we don't know what trade offers we have but I highly doubt they are any better than a 3rd round pick (else Levy would have gone for it). WM and Rosenhaus are now understanding the value of a underperforming RB in the NFL today. Good for the Bills - he will shut up and play as he knows the only way to get a lucrative contract is to put up huge numbers in 2007.

Unless it's Oakland or a team that has a very early 3rd round pick, I think that there's no way Marv sends a team our starting tailback for anything less than a second round pick. It's too risky (and even dumb) to let him go for a mid-third or later pick. They'd have no choice but to draft Marshaun Lynch (other than Peterson, the only sure thing starting tailback) and I don't think they want to draft that guy after his brush with the law regarding beating up his girlfriend.

Lots of "Ifs" here....Not sure if McGahee has the patience for all the above....though would love to see it happen. We can keep our starting RB for another year and fill our LB, DT and CB needs. Once McGahee hits the open market next year, we can then draft our RB in the 1st round.

Client list:

Some of Rosenhaus' NFL clients include:

* Anquan Boldin, wide receiver, Arizona Cardinals.

* Lance Briggs, outside linebacker, Chicago Bears.

* Plaxico Burress, wide receiver, New York Giants.

* Najeh Davenport, running back, Pittsburgh Steelers.

* Darnell Dockett, defensive lineman, Arizona Cardinals.

* Reuben Droughns, running back, Cleveland Browns.

* London Fletcher, inside linebacker, Washington Redskins.

* Frank Gore, running back, San Francisco 49ers.

* Tommie Harris, defensive tackle, Chicago Bears.

* Edgerrin James, running back, Arizona Cardinals.

* Grady Jackson, defensive lineman, Atlanta Falcons.

* Chad Johnson, wide receiver Cincinnati Bengals.

* Thomas Jones, running back Chicago Bears.

* Jevon Kearse, defensive end, Philadelphia Eagles.

* Sam Madison, cornerback, New York Giants.

* Jerome McDougle, defensive end, Philadelphia Eagles.

* Willis McGahee, running back Buffalo Bills.

* Dan Morgan, middle linebacker, Carolina Panthers.

* Santana Moss, wide receiver, Washington Redskins.

* Sinorice Moss, wide receiver, New York Giants.

* Adewale Ogunleye, defensive end, Chicago Bears.

* Terrell Owens, wide receiver, Dallas Cowboys.

* Antonio Pierce, linebacker, New York Giants.

* Clinton Portis, running back, Washington Redskins.

* Warren Sapp, defensive lineman, Oakland Raiders.

* Jeremy Shockey, tight end, New York Giants.

* Dwight Smith, safety, Minnesota Vikings.

* Donte' Stallworth, wide receiver, Philadelphia Eagles.

* Duane Starks, cornerback, Oakland Raiders.

* Marcus Stroud, defensive lineman, Jacksonville Jaguars.

* Fred A. Taylor, running back, Jacksonville Jaguars.

* Sean Taylor, safety, Washington Redskins.

* Zach Thomas, linebacker, Miami Dolphins.

* Billy Volek, quarterback, San Diego Chargers.

* Javon Walker, wide receiver, Denver Broncos.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drew_Rosenhaus#NFL_clients

But he can get that exact same raise if he plays for Denver and puts up those numbers too. It doesn't matter what team he plays for this season

Say what you want about Rosenhaus, but oviously he is a damn good agent if everyone complains about him. Agents are like lawyers, usually the ones no one wants to have to deal with are the best ones to have representing you.

If we take a RB with a high pick, bench Willis for the whole season.

You think Rosenhaus won't be wishing he didn't crush that deal then?

McGahee would be worth a lot less, obviously.

But he can get that exact same raise if he plays for Denver and puts up those numbers too. It doesn't matter what team he plays for this season

Say what you want about Rosenhaus, but oviously he is a damn good agent if everyone complains about him. Agents are like lawyers, usually the ones no one wants to have to deal with are the best ones to have representing you.

But Denver almost certainly doesn't make this deal without signing him to an extension, which means he doesn't get to free agency next season. And extending him based on his current career numbers (versus FA market bidding after Dan's hypothetical 1500-yard season in 2007) could cost him a TON of money...

Could he eventually burn to many bridges with owner`s and G.M.`s that don`t want to deal with him or his client`s?

But Denver almost certainly doesn't make this deal without signing him to an extension, which means he doesn't get to free agency next season. And extending him based on his current career numbers (versus FA market bidding after Dan's hypothetical 1500-yard season in 2007) could cost him a TON of money...

True, but if the Bills can't move him there is no guarantee that they don't pick up someone this year to replace him anyway, which would cut into his numbers. He'd get even worse money next year after sitting on the pine as a #2 RB than he would get this year.

Actually, Rosenhaus is a lawyer>

Actually if you look at the Broncos message boards out there (I looked at 3 of them) you will find that there is no basis in fact for what was mentioned about all this. It seems that it was just posted with no link or other form of evidence.