Travis Henry to be released tomorrow

bills44

McGahee for Henry?

Remember the fumbles? Do you also remember the 15 year old girlfriends? His lack of speed?

Snap out of it people.......................... :P:lol::wallbash:

My favorite plays were when RJ would turn to pitch it right with guards pulling and Henry would be heading left. No thanks to Travis.

McGahee for Henry?

Remember the fumbles? Do you also remember the 15 year old girlfriends? His lack of speed?

Snap out of it people.......................... :lol::wallbash::lol:

1. Henry and McGahee (post college knee injury) are the same speed.

2. Henry's fumbling hasn't been an issue since 2003. Like Tiki Barber, he appears to have fixed this problem mid-career.

3. 15 year old girlfriends :P . You Puritans crack me up. Does anyone here besides Bill from NYC truly care about this kind of stuff? The girl was hot, she wanted Henry's piece badly, and Henry thought she was 18. No big deal. We all would have probably done the same, though maybe at a more respectable location than a gas station.

3. 15 year old girlfriends :P . You Puritans crack me up. Does anyone here besides Bill from NYC truly care about this kind of stuff? The girl was hot, she wanted Henry's piece badly, and Henry thought she was 18. No big deal. We all would have probably done the same, though maybe at a more respectable location than a gas station.

You're kidding right? Anybody here with a 15 year old daughter want to respond to this?

1. Henry and McGahee (post college knee injury) are the same speed.

2. Henry's fumbling hasn't been an issue since 2003. Like Tiki Barber, he appears to have fixed this problem mid-career.

So you still own a TravisHenry jersey uh? :lol:

I would be fine with the Bills bringing him back. Am I the only one here who saw what he did against us in Week 17?

I didn't need to see how he ran against the Bills in week 17. I remember how well he ran as a member of this team in 2002 and 2003. I've always thought the Bills made a mistake with that whole situation.

I would be fine with the Bills bringing him back. Am I the only one here who saw what he did against us in Week 17?

I was there

I don't think he is the answer longterm here, but if Willis gets dealt, I have no problem bringing him back for a decent contract (no breaking the bank on him) for a year or 2 so they can draft a back from 3rd -7th and not have to rely on them as the full time starter

he'sworth talking to as a possible stop-gap