Bills sign OG Derrick Dockery, 7 years $49M

He loves the coaches, he loves JP, he loves Willis.

He loves 47 million, 48 million, 49 million... :P

Absolutely. It's a great day to be a Dockery. But a good day to be a Bills fan, too. Losman is probably thrilled, as are Jauron and McNally. Willis is probably badmouthing Toronto as we speak.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't say I knew much about dockery but based on the articles on buffalobills.com re: his signing, it's clear that fairchild and jauron and mcnally think they've got the perfect stud for this offense. Well done guys.

And now Langston Walker, too? Our new OLine is Fuggin HUGE.

but with good feet...

Absolutely. It's a great day to be a Dockery. But a good day to be a Bills fan, too. Losman is probably thrilled, as are Jauron and McNally. Willis is probably badmouthing Toronto as we speak.

That is a bum rap on Willis. Did anyone read the actual article ? The question put to him was 'If the Bills moved to Toronto how would you feel about that ?' So he then answers if they moved there it would a good becasue it is still close to Buffalo for the fans ! Obviously I'm not quoting word for word but the gist is there. Give Willis a break on that issue !

When you listen to player interviews anymore they all say the same thing about Buffalo, "I like where this organization is headed, I like the coach, I was fortunate to meet with Mr. Levy, etc." It's almost as if the "regime" has them brainwashed to repeat the same positive remarks in public and I think that's great.

But one thing that Dockery kept saying was "the fans are crazy here." Now, I don't presently reside in Buffalo, so I have to ask, Was there a pep ralley or something? To my knowledge, he has little first hand experience with the fans of Buffalo. I mean, I'm sure any team can put together some promotional film about their organization, city, etc- and in each case they would compile stock footage of CRAZY fans doing CRAZY things yadda yadda yadda.

Now-either there was a pep rally that I was unaware of, or Chris Brown made one HELL of a promotional video, or the Bills Organization was able to produce ACTUAL EVIDENCE that Buffalo Bills fans are fcking crazy. My guess is they logged on to this, or any other message board, and showed him the attention given ALL FCKING NIGHT to a nine year journey man, brought on to add versatility and depth...

When you listen to player interviews anymore they all say the same thing about Buffalo, "I like where this organization is headed, I like the coach, I was fortunate to meet with Mr. Levy, etc." It's almost as if the "regime" has them brainwashed to repeat the same positive remarks in public and I think that's great.

But one thing that Dockery kept saying was "the fans are crazy here." Now, I don't presently reside in Buffalo, so I have to ask, Was there a pep ralley or something? To my knowledge, he has little first hand experience with the fans of Buffalo. I mean, I'm sure any team can put together some promotional film about their organization, city, etc- and in each case they would compile stock footage of CRAZY fans doing CRAZY things yadda yadda yadda.

Now-either there was a pep rally that I was unaware of, or Chris Brown made one HELL of a promotional video, or the Bills Organization was able to produce ACTUAL EVIDENCE that Buffalo Bills fans are fcking crazy. My guess is they logged on to this, or any other message board, and showed him the attention given ALL FCKING NIGHT to a nine year journey man, brought on to add versatility and depth...

Bill's fans crazy?

He must have been reading TBD! :P

Having lived in several football towns around the country over the past decade, I think I can say that Bills' fans have a solid reputation around the league. I think the fact that the stadium is still so loud each week despite tough times, weather and small market speaks voumes to those looking in from the outside.

And I think our recently signed players come across as so positive because that is what comes out of the types our current administration aims for.

I have seen reports from Adam Schefter showing $49M and also reports on NFL Network showing $29M. I know Steinbach got $49M. Anyone know for sure.

He said Dockery deal is almost similar to Hutchison and Steinbach got slightly more than that....I am happy they are addressing the lines....Now one more right guard at the 2nd level FA or in the draft (3rd rounder).

What happeed to Dielhman ?