Attention Fair weathered Losers....

taterhill

I have just seen one and have seen them on here before....if you decide to NOT renew your season tickets, there is no reason to put it on here...we do not care...if you make the decision to not renew then do it...you do not need to announce it to the world, as we do not care...are you going to let us know when your decide to cancel your cable, netflix subscription, or your cell phone....ok rant over

this is a Bills message board, not a cable, netflix or cell phone board so why would they post about that?

I like to hear why people decide to cancel their tickets...you're not a fair weathered fan if you cancel your tickets, tickets are not cheap and usually people decide to cancel them when they are not happy with the product they are paying for

i see no problem with it at all

this is a Bills message board, not a cable, netflix or cell phone board so why would they post about that?

I like to hear why people decide to cancel their tickets...you're not a fair weathered fan if you cancel your tickets, tickets are not cheap and usually people decide to cancel them when they are not happy with the product they are paying for

Funny how you just perfectly described the definition of "Fairweather Fan".

I think I agree. I recently switched FROM Charmin to a generic brand. I just wasn't getting my money's worth.

Hey - maybe that's the angle Marv can take in marketing the team - we're not the "High-priced-spread" we're the team for the rest of us.

Well, it worked for WallMart.

Personally, I don't care about other people's purchasing habits that much.

I have just seen one and have seen them on here before....if you decide to NOT renew your season tickets, there is no reason to put it on here...we do not care...if you make the decision to not renew then do it...you do not need to announce it to the world, as we do not care...are you going to let us know when your decide to cancel your cable, netflix subscription, or your cell phone....ok rant over

Tater that was a hilarious post. These people actually think other people care why they decided not to renew their seats.

If I lived in Buffalo, or even within 200 miles of the Ralph, I'd buy seasons. As it is, I pay to fly back every year for at least one or two games with my dad and sometimes the whole family. What I will say is that the turn-off at the game is the gaggle of belligerent drunks more than the product on the football field. I enjoy my beer, but I have been sort of floored at how negative the atmosphere is, and that's saying something considering this is Buffalo.

Love the town, love the team, but some of the people could use a major attitude adjustment. The way this team was run off the field at the last (Titans) home game was unacceptable considering they did give us more fun than we perhaps expected. Perhaps we'll be losing some of the people who perpetuate this attitude. Or, perhaps their seats will be filled with more people like them. Hope not.

Really looking forward to the next season, though.

Kind of agree here....if you cancel your tickets, the only people that really need to know why is the people at One Bills Drive.

If I lived in Buffalo, or even within 200 miles of the Ralph, I'd buy seasons. As it is, I pay to fly back every year for at least one or two games with my dad and sometimes the whole family. What I will say is that the turn-off at the game is the gaggle of belligerent drunks more than the product on the football field. I enjoy my beer, but I have been sort of floored at how negative the atmosphere is, and that's saying something considering this is Buffalo.

Love the town, love the team, but some of the people could use a major attitude adjustment. The way this team was run off the field at the last (Titans) home game was unacceptable considering they did give us more fun than we perhaps expected. Perhaps we'll be losing some of the people who perpetuate this attitude. Or, perhaps their seats will be filled with more people

You could do a split. I have seasons, yes they will be renewed, and split with a good friend who lives in Pittsburgh. We each take 4 games a year. It works pretty well.

What I will say is that the turn-off at the game is the gaggle of belligerent drunks more than the product on the football field. I enjoy my beer, but I have been sort of floored at how negative the atmosphere is, and that's saying something considering this is Buffalo.

You nailed it.

Love the town, love the team, but some of the people could use a major attitude adjustment. The way this team was run off the field at the last (Titans) home game was unacceptable considering they did give us more fun than we perhaps expected. Perhaps we'll be losing some of the people who perpetuate this attitude. Or, perhaps their seats will be filled with more people

I'm about 387.1 miles (or so) from Orchard Park and just bought seasons for the first time. I'm pumped. :lol:

Couldn't agree more. Unless you have 3 seats in front of my current seats that I can upgrade to, I don't care one bit about your tickets!

The only thing worse than this is moving your season tickets from the heart of the tunnel side endzone to the upper deck!! :lol:

Love the town, love the team, but some of the people could use a major attitude adjustment. The way this team was run off the field at the last (Titans) home game was unacceptable considering they did give us more fun than we perhaps expected. Perhaps we'll be losing some of the people who perpetuate this attitude. Or, perhaps their seats will be filled with more people like them. Hope not.

I agree with all of this...of course I live smack dab in the middle of Texas...but, I have been contemplating buying two new season tickets for my family to use, under the pretense that they are mine any time I come to town (maybe one or two games a year), just to support the team...I go back and forth though. I am not thrilled with the direction the team seems to be taking (I have always been a little dubious of Ralph Wilison), but even though I don't live in WNY anymore, I think I am not ashamed to say, I would be pretty devistated if the team left Buffalo. My love of the Bills has been the only constant in my life, 40 years or so.....

Like you, though, I think the crowds can kind of ruin the day sometimes. I won't say it is just in Buffalo, as I have witnessed lousy behavior in other stadiums as well.

last year one person (who was a Bills fan ) that was 3 rows down yelled the whole game JP you suck .......... ####..... and I do mean the whole game . At the end of the 3rd qt security came down and took him out . thank god

people that are so drunk and can hardly stand up should stay in the parking lot .

I drive from Manhattan every game. Let me know if you need a ride.

I agree with this post 100%.

I want to know the pulse of other season ticket holders also. I'm in the same boat. Being from Virginia, I spend a ton of money making it to most of the Bills games every year. If they start being a farm team for the rest of the NFL, I'll cancel sometime in the next 2-3 years also.

I have a keen eye on what we are doing. While I think Marv has done an admirable job thus far, but if he is handcuffed by ownership, there is no hope for the fans. Ask Pittsburgh Pirates fans. It's pathetic.

Tickets aren't $10 anymore. If the NFL wants to run like a business, then they better put a good, competitive product on the field. It costs to much money nowadays, for people to blindly throw cash away at millionaires.

I agree with this post 100%.

I want to know the pulse of other season ticket holders also. I'm in the same boat. Being from Virginia, I spend a ton of money making it to most of the Bills games every year. If they start being a farm team for the rest of the NFL, I'll cancel sometime in the next 2-3 years also.

I have a keen eye on what we are doing. While I think Marv has done an admirable job thus far, but if he is handcuffed by ownership, there is no hope for the fans. Ask Pittsburgh Pirates fans. It's pathetic.

Tickets aren't $10 anymore. If the NFL wants to run like a business, then they better put a good, competitive product on the field. It costs to much money nowadays, for people to blindly throw cash away at millionaires.

I don't think tater is referring to you in this case. You being from Virginia and owning season tix are above and beyond the call of a fan. What tater's b!tching about is the fact that people in WNY make a 'Bold' statement on the board about why they no longer want to buy tickets because of Ralph, Marv, the lunar eclipse..etc.

If someone was to come out and say: "Look I can't afford it so I have to give up my tix." No one would bat an eyelash.

It's the pompous, self-serving types that come on here and go: "I want to send a message to Ralph Wilson. I refuse to renew my ticket because...blah...blah...blah"...shut the f#ck up already~!

No one would call you fairweather if you said: "Look I live in Virginia and I just can't afford to make the trip out." It's the people in Buffalo who quit on our team that infuriate us.

I don't think tater is referring to you in this case. You being from Virginia and owning season tix are above and beyond the call of a fan. What tater's b!tching about is the fact that people in WNY make a 'Bold' statement on the board about why they no longer want to buy tickets because of Ralph, Marv, the lunar eclipse..etc.

If someone was to come out and say: "Look I can't afford it so I have to give up my tix." No one would bat an eyelash.

It's the pompous, self-serving types that come on here and go: "I want to send a message to Ralph Wilson. I refuse to renew my ticket because...blah...blah...blah"...shut the f#ck up already~!

No one would call you fairweather if you said: "Look I live in Virginia and I just can't afford to make the trip out." It's the people in Buffalo who quit on our team that infuriate us.

ahh, so you feel positioned to be the trier of fact as to when it's acceptable for people to dump their seasons and when it's not? the guy from Virginia who decides he's not going to buy the product is ok to do so, but the guy from WNY who decides the product is substandard is a quitter? i spend money, time and effort to support the Bills, and if someone wants to get rid of their season tickets to send a message to Ralph, what's the problem to you? it's self-serving? this board is alll about self-serving statements. Pompous? Maybe in some cases, but no more so than someone suggesting that someone else "shut the f##ck up".

i support the Bills on every medium I can find---home games, away games, network television, local bars, etc---but to suggest that's it's ok to dissect every play/player/coaching decision/owner statement and yet not toss out an opinion about the pro's and con's of season ticket purchases seems unAmerican to me. No soup for you!