ear wax

mead107

Q tip...

If you think you have a build up....try ear wax candles....OH MAN DOES IT FEEL GOOD.

What it is if you don't know.....you poke a hole in a paper/styrofoam plate (to prevent getting burned) and put this 10" wax cone into your hear. You light the top of the cone and it slowly burns down. It creates a heated vortex which heats up your wax and pulls it out into the cone. Very Nice if I must say....any "herble" store should have them....under $2 each.....

Ear wax and bats (flying mice) are the two things to which I have irrational reactions.

The sight of ear wax can make me sick to my stomach almost to the point of vomiting. I am afraid of bats to an extreme point. I would rather have a lion loose in my house than a bat.

I am afraid of bats to an extreme point. I would rather have a lion loose in my house than a bat.

You have no idea of how I freak out at bats...NO IDEA.....I curl up in the fetal position and suck my thumb....I have a intense fear of them....

You have no idea of how I freak out at bats...NO IDEA.....I curl up in the fetal position and suck my thumb....I have a intense fear of them....

Did you watch 'The Office' last night, by chance?

Ear wax and bats (flying mice) are the two things to which I have irrational reactions.

The sight of ear wax can make me sick to my stomach almost to the point of vomiting. I am afraid of bats to an extreme point. I would rather have a lion loose in my house than a bat.

My uncle was a science teacher who had a flat top hair cut when I was younger. Said he kept it short because bats like to make nests in your hair. Had to be true, he was a science teacher for God's sake. To this day I'm deathly afraid of bats. My brother and I when we were kids shared a bedroom. Woke up one night to a noise and turn on the lights only to find a bat circling around our bedroom. Not cool.

As far as what I use to clean my ears, I use my elbow.

friggin hilarious where whats his name pretends to have been bitten by the vampire bat and the other whats his name starts freaking out that the guy is becoming a vampire..what a !@#$ing hilarious episode!!!!! and whats his name going to the college class of whats his name...omg i was on the floor in tears

Did you watch 'The Office' last night, by chance?

friggin hilarious where whats his name pretends to have been bitten by the vampire bat and the other whats his name starts freaking out that the guy is becoming a vampire..what a !@#$ing hilarious episode!!!!! and whats his name going to the college class of whats his name...omg i was on the floor in tears

:worthy: yep, great episode....I love that show :sick:

Q tip...

If you think you have a build up....try ear wax candles....OH MAN DOES IT FEEL GOOD.

What it is if you don't know.....you poke a hole in a paper/styrofoam plate (to prevent getting burned) and put this 10" wax cone into your hear. You light the top of the cone and it slowly burns down. It creates a heated vortex which heats up your wax and pulls it out into the cone. Very Nice if I must say....any "herble" store should have them....under $2 each.....

There is a lot of doubt about whether that actually works or not. I tried it once with an experienced ear candle user and IMO, the wax left over was all from the wax cone. In fact, I think some of that sh-- went INTO my ear. I was bummed out because my ears are f*cked up, but a couple more years of watching this team yo-yo from near .500 to well below .500 and back again and I might have to use a couple of those wax cones on my eyes.