Best Restaurant you've eaten at

bills_fan

The experience is what makes the restaurant stand out to me. A combination of food, ambience, company, and where your life is at.

Piero's in Las Vegas. They make a tremendous Osso Bucco and their appetizers kick ass, but it is also a former Rat Pack hangout, and they have a very cool, very old black dude in a white tux and derby playing piano in the bar. So after dinner, you grab a cigar and after-dinner drink and head to the bar to end a great meal with a dude playing and singing classic Sinatra, Bennett, etc, and you're spending your night in another time.

Bob's Steak and Chop House in Dallas. I love a restaurant that not only commands a grilled steak, but presents you with side options by presenting them to you in fresh, cellophane-wrapped pre-cooked loveliness. "Would you care a fresh potato slowly roasted on a pit, or these broccoli, gently steamed and served with a wedge of lemon?" No one...no one at all...does steaks like Bob's.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

La Stellas Italian Ristorante in South Florida. Evertime I walk in there it reminds me of going to Grandmas for sunday dinner. The smell takes me back. Also the best clams oreganatta anywhere. The owner/chef comes out and drinks with you too. Phenominal. Great place for a nice quiet date.

My favorite Restaurant is the George Brown College Restaurant , in Toronto. George Brown offers amongst the best in the world culinary arts training in the world. The College Restaurant is called Siegfried's and is maned by Culinary Students. From the presentation of the meal to those who serve it , attention to every detail is made for the ultimate in culinary art. This school has many who have competed and won gold medals in World Culinary Arts competitions.

I attended school here and attained my bakers papers and Pastry Chef Papers, learning along the way to make some of the finest Breads and desserts of the world . I my opinion attending school here was very special. If anyone is visiting Toronto, for something different and special , do try the George Brown College Students Restaurant.

Siegfrieds

Folks wait in lineups at about 11:oo am when student bakers are baking breads, folks are able to purchase some of the worlds finest breads for what amounts to pennies. :worthy:

Angelo's 677 Prime in Albany

best ribeye I ever had .

Nola's in NewOrleans was very good

Perfect Wife in Manchester Vermont - Seame crusted yellowfin tuna - Amy Chamberlain = chef / owner

Lanzi's on the Lake - Mayfield NY

love carney's

did tue.

Great environment for anything in my opinion. I often stop in and give Dan the bartender a hard time about the Yankees or Giants. Been going there for almost 15 years now. My mom is great friends with the Carney's themselves and they love me to death.

Great place. :blink:

Breakfast - Amy's Place on Main Street near UB. Get there early and get a full breakfast for $.99.

Lunch - Vargas Take Out on West & Hudson. Authentic Puerto Rican style food.

Dinner - A tie between Red Osier in Batavia. Friars Table near the Buffalo Airport. Great Prime Rib at both.

After 3:00 AM and drunk off your arce. Jim's Steak Out. A loaded hoagie and your hangover worries are gone.