Did Anna Nicole Smith just die?

Stl Bills

That place is about 20 minutes south of me. I was there for the conference championship games, and who do we see there? The Juice! My buddy was in the bathroom and OJ steps up to the urinal two down from him and says, "Did you see Reggie Bush!?!" My friend, flummoxed, says, "Yup, that was something." OJ: "SC IN DA HOUSE!!!"

Seminole Hard Rock Hollywood is quite a place. :wallbash:

OJ was there...a blonde dies suddenly and prematurely there today...hmmm.... :blink:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's true.

The story's already gone all over the world. A colleague of mine listens to an Irish radio station over the Net and they reported it at the top of the hour.

Thirty-nine years old. Honestly, I thought she was 41 or 42.

I thought she was a bit younger. Fame and its bad side, I guess. I really shouldn't have made the joking comments I did...RIP, Anna. :wallbash:

So, lemme get this straight. Her lawyer buddy, Howard Stern (not the radio guy) is the last one with her son before he dies of pills that **may or may not** have been given to him by Stern. Then, a month later, the dude marries Anna Nicole and claims to be her baby's daddy. Now, Anna Nicole collapses suddenly and dies. So this Stern guy, as her husband, is probably legally entitled to her estate, which would include the claim on the oil money. Is that about right?

So your the one actually watches Kathy Griffin. Huh you learn something new everyday.

Oh hey I just love KG - goin' to see her Mon. nite at Shea's - am guesing she'll have to do a re-write of this stuff...

"The thing about Anna Nicole Smith is, you know that old fart she married who kicked the bucket? Have you seen pictures of him? And then he left her $500,000,000. And I think she earned every penny. Do you want to blow him? I don't. Even if she gave him just one handjob...give it to her."

"So I'm doing "Hollywood Squares", and Anna Nicole has missed the first three shows. She slept through them, and when she finally shows up for the evening tapings, she's surrounded by her whole entourage including Kimmy, her lesbian assisant who is clearly in love with her...allegedly! And Howard K. Stern, that guy who lives off of her. And her cute little son Daniel, he's 14 and he's just so sweet, he's so cute, and he is so totally !@#$ed. You don't recover from your mother being Anna Nicole Smith. I'll see you at Promises, honey. I'll meet you in the Downey-Poundstone wing."

"So of course, just as she turns to leave, Anna Nicole just catches my eye, I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Now here's my thing with celebrities, when I'm busted...I'm busted! I mean some come up to me and they ask me 'So, I heard you called me a fat cow drug addict?' 'I probably did...'. 'Did you say I was gay?' 'I thought you were...'. So, you know there's Anna Nicole and I figure I'm busted and I swear to God this is what happened...Anna Nicole walks over to me, 'HAH KATHYAIDFA'... Yeah, so I wasn't sure whether she knew who I was or if she was mad at me or if she had just taken some Trimspa..."

Hers was a sad life.

RIP Anna Nicole. :wallbash:

Yes. Anna Nicole Smith and Marilyn Monroe. Two peas in a pod.

Seriously, kid. Try to let the thoughts go through a filter first, okay?

Yeah, I somehow doubt Elton writes a song about ANS....

It is interesting about the Howard Stern guy... something the police will no doubt be looking at very closely. Either an amazing set of coincidences or this guy was pretty stupid to ensure that even Barney Fife could connect the dots here. Then again, that seems to be a trait of her entire family and entourage. Sorry to speak ill of the dead, but she was a whore.

This really doesn't deserve two threads. It really doesn't deserve one, frankly.

Well...okay, maybe it deserves one, just so I can make the obligatory "Silicone poisoning?" joke...

then why respond? Why respond multiple times? You must have an exciting life :rolleyes:

Call me nuts...I just feel so bad about this. Its clear she was a lost soul and it finally caught up to her. I hope shes in a better place.

Call me callous, but people I don't know dying doesn't even make me blink.