Drunk at a work outing- a bit of a long story...

smokinandjokin

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As is watching drunk friends implode and do something stupid. "I've had thirteen beers...anyone want to see me dive off the top of the three-story town-house?"

Exactly! And I didn't even know this guy Bobber. If he was going to get bombed and tell his boss to !@#$ off, I was going to do everything in my power to make sure I got to see it happen.

He bought me a beer, I bought him one of his back. Standard bar etiquette for any gentleman. Any of his transgressions resulting in his inability to control his behavior after the fact are completely his problem.

Didn't he get your beer while it was still free? I'm just sayin...

Exactly! And I didn't even know this guy Bobber. If he was going to get bombed and tell his boss to !@#$ off, I was going to do everything in my power to make sure I got to see it happen.

I have no sympathy for Bobber. You did the right thing.

:rolleyes:

great stuff Smokin...reminds me of working in college when ouro boss would take the 3 of us out drinking on fridays. Usually SHE was the one getting bombed tho and us driving her drunk ass home.

Sounds like there could be more to that story....in my experience, driving drunk girls home from happy hour can be a sticky situation.

Good stuff! Keep the storys coming please :rolleyes:

Good stuff?!?! That's nothing. As it turns out, he's now on welfare, beats his kids and his wife left him for his sister. Now THAT'S good stuff, huh?

**********************************************************************************

Now, this guy certainly has dug his own grave and may even be an a-hole, but reveling in anyone losing their job is not humorous to me. Guess I'm just a stick the mud. Flame away......I'm ready, boys.

Good stuff...this reminds me of one of many stories I have like this...back in 2000, 3 of us went up to Syracuse for a compliance meeting for our B/D....after the meeting we had a 2 hour open bar, followed by a Syracuse Crunch AHL game, and then off to the bars...one of the guys with us, we used to refer to as "THAT" guy....for those that do not know what that is...remember the last time you went to the bar and saw some stumbling idiot and said..."oh my...check out "THAT" guy"........well we knew if we got him around 7-8 beers..."THAT" guy would come out in full force....sure enough...he slams about 8 Coors Light in like 45 minutes during the open bar...continues at the Crunch game, and more at the bar afterwards...we as soon as we get to the bar"that" guy comes out...shirt off, wants to arm wrestle everyone...claims he can pick anyone up at the bar....well one of the guys there was like 375lbs..he tries to pick him up like 3 times...fails miserably...the big guy then grabs him and bodyslams him on the ground...his bareback hits the ground and sounded like raw meat hitting the ground....it was hilarious...we still laugh about....getting someone bombed is one of lifes simple pleasures.....

Good stuff?!?! That's nothing. As it turns out, he's now on welfare, beats his kids and his wife left him for his sister. Now THAT'S good stuff, huh?

**********************************************************************************

Now, this guy certainly has dug his own grave and may even be an a-hole, but reveling in anyone losing their job is not humorous to me. Guess I'm just a stick the mud. Flame away......I'm ready, boys.

lol...let go of Moms apron and get out of the house...you sound like the type of guy that called the FCC to complain about Janet Jackson's .3 second boob shot...I am sure Bobber will find a job soon, and will not be collecting cans at the Bills game....relax a little...

You don't like morality tales of self-destruction very much, do you?

Well, I don't revel in anyone losing their job especially some poor dope who hated his job but just let it go cause he got ripped at a company party.

But whoo hoo when a guy loses his wife to his sister, THAT is good stuff! :rolleyes: Yes, THAT is good stuff.

Good stuff...this reminds me of one of many stories I have like this...back in 2000, 3 of us went up to Syracuse for a compliance meeting for our B/D....after the meeting we had a 2 hour open bar, followed by a Syracuse Crunch AHL game, and then off to the bars...one of the guys with us, we used to refer to as "THAT" guy....for those that do not know what that is...remember the last time you went to the bar and saw some stumbling idiot and said..."oh my...check out "THAT" guy"........well we knew if we got him around 7-8 beers..."THAT" guy would come out in full force....sure enough...he slams about 8 Coors Light in like 45 minutes during the open bar...continues at the Crunch game, and more at the bar afterwards...we as soon as we get to the bar"that" guy comes out...shirt off, wants to arm wrestle everyone...claims he can pick anyone up at the bar....well one of the guys there was like 375lbs..he tries to pick him up like 3 times...fails miserably...the big guy then grabs him and bodyslams him on the ground...his bareback hits the ground and sounded like raw meat hitting the ground....it was hilarious...we still laugh about....getting someone bombed is one of lifes simple pleasures.....

:rolleyes: YES!!!

A guy I work with is not much of a drinker, but this past summer at the company golf tournament, he was in my foursome and he cranked it up a notch. We were playing Holiday Valley, and we had a sit-down dinner with open bar afterwards, and then went out to the bars in Ellicottville. We were at Balloons in E-ville, and this guy spent a good 20 minutes trying to do that dance move where you are laying on your back, and you use your arms to thrust yourself up and end up on your feet. He was absolutely wasted and was failing miserably, it was classic!!!

You can play the hypothetical game all you want. Maybe he was a day trader on the side and took his $9M nest egg and moved to Tahiti. I think my friend said he was an accountant where they work; I'm sure he'll catch on elsewhere.

And trust me, if you were there, you would've found it humorous. If you don't think that somebody (who you don't know) ripping their own shirt open and yelling in their boss's face while pointing at him, followed by him slamming down his i.d. card and quitting...If you don't think that is in the least bit funny, then I can't help you. Cause it was goddam hilarious.